+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to find jobs which require Canadian citizenship to be able to apply for urgent processing?

YeapThatGuy

Apr 1, 2019
Hi there,

I’m looking for a job, which requires Canadian citizenship.

Are these only jobs from the Canadian government or the armed forces? Or are these also jobs from companies, whose employees somehow need a certain security clearance or so?

Is there a website, which specializes in showing these kinds of jobs?

Thank you!

Last edited:

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi there,

I’m looking for a job, which requires Canadian citizenship, so that I can apply for urgent citizenship grant processing.

Are these only jobs from the Canadian government or the armed forces? Or are these also jobs from companies, whose employees somehow need a certain security clearance or so?

Thank you!
LOL seriously, if it were that easy everyone would do it. It's not enough to just list some jobs that one needs to be a citizen for.

You need to have an actual job offer in your hand and a letter from the company that is about to hire you that shows that you will lose this job opportunity unless you get citizenship soon. So unless you have actual interest in such a job and are going through all the hoops (application, vetting, interview, ...) until you actually have a job offer in your hand, this "plan" won't work.

Urgent processing is for people who actually urgently need citizenship, and not for people who want to jump the queue.

Reactions: awai ali

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
If you don't already have citizenship, what makes you think you'll get a job that requires Canadian citizenship? These are jobs with CSIS, for example.. they won't just hire you and ask you to become a citizen before joining..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi there,

I’m looking for a job, which requires Canadian citizenship.

Thank you!
It's generally limited to the armed forces and a small subset of Canadian government jobs. I don't believe there is any website that specializes in showing these kinds of jobs.