+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where should I put my financial support letter?

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
My means of financial support are my parents and the scholarship provided by the university. I uploaded the financial details of my parents in the "Proof of financial support" section but uploaded the scholarship letter along with the offer letter. Will this be a problem? If this is going to create an issue the how can I correct it? Please help.

May 30, 2021
Unfortunately that is not enough to prove your financial status.
  • your bank statements for the past four months
  • a bank draft in convertible currency
  • pay stubs
  • an employment letter
  • proof of assets or business
  • proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
  • tax reports, declarations or statements
  • proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
  • a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
  • proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
  • proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada
Your father's bank statements, his employee letter, any of your properties that your parents own. All of them have to be mentioned.

Keep in mind, if you do not have anything from the above list , it isn't necessary to provide it. Choose what you have . :)

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Unfortunately that is not enough to prove your financial status.
  • your bank statements for the past four months
  • a bank draft in convertible currency
  • pay stubs
  • an employment letter
  • proof of assets or business
  • proof of payment of tuition and accommodation fees
  • tax reports, declarations or statements
  • proof of a student/education loan from a financial institution
  • a letter from the person or institution providing you with money
  • proof of funding paid from within Canada, if you have a scholarship or are in a Canadian-funded educational program
  • proof of a Canadian bank account in your name if money has been transferred to Canada
Your father's bank statements, his employee letter, any of your properties that your parents own. All of them have to be mentioned.

Keep in mind, if you do not have anything from the above list , it isn't necessary to provide it. Choose what you have . :)
[/Your father's bank statements, his employee letter, any of your properties that your parents own.]
Yeah, I have provided all of those, but the problem is that my scholarship letter is uploaded in the LOA section along with my offer letter instead of being uploaded in the financial support section. So what I'm asking is that, will this be an issue or not?

May 30, 2021
[/Your father's bank statements, his employee letter, any of your properties that your parents own.]
Yeah, I have provided all of those, but the problem is that my scholarship letter is uploaded in the LOA section along with my offer letter instead of being uploaded in the financial support section. So what I'm asking is that, will this be an issue or not?
No it will not be an issue! You are good to go!

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I just merged all the documents, starting with the letter of confirmation that my father will fund my studies until they end, followed by my father's financial statements, and ending with mine.
i got approved and didn't have any problems
Good luck!

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I just merged all the documents, starting with the letter of confirmation that my father will fund my studies until they end, followed by my father's financial statements, and ending with mine.
i got approved and didn't have any problems
Good luck!
Just don't forget to mention the letter of confirmation from your father that he is going to be financially helping you (this is an important document as stated by a lawyer I asked before applying)

adhik

Jun 1, 2021
Just don't forget to mention the letter of confirmation from your father that he is going to be financially helping you (this is an important document as stated by a lawyer I asked before applying)
Yeah I have uploaded that. Thank you.