+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where do I send the updated documents?

Farhat Tariq

Jun 14, 2017
I have uploaded my documents to the CIC website for a TRV and after a few days I got a reply from them in my mail only, asking me to fill the missing information in two of the documents, I did. But now I don't know where to upload the updated documents, there isn't any option on the CIC website to upload any documents anymore so should I just send them the documents at the mail they sent me asking for more documents that is: b****immigration@international.gc.ca ?
Or if not that then what should I do, I need help as soon as possible because there aren't much days left to submit my documents.

Thank you!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
From the IRCC website, to upload a document:
  1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
  3. Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
  4. On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.

Reactions: CdnandTrini

Farhat Tariq

Jun 14, 2017
From the IRCC website, to upload a document:
  1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
  3. Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
  4. On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
I got there but there isn't any option for uploading any kind of documents, what do I do?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do try again. Else, you can send the requested documents through both a Case Specific Enquiry + an email to the visa office for your country/territory