+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where are medicals sent to?

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Hi
Where does the DMP send medical results to? To your local visa office or to Canada?

Thanks...

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
wpc71 said:
Hi
Where does the DMP send medical results to? To your local visa office or to Canada?

Thanks...
It depends on the Visa Office. Medicals for applicants from CHC-Islamabad are sent to New Delhi, the regional medical center. The following link will help in determining where the medicals go from DMP Office

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-01.asp#appendix1

wpc71

Dec 17, 2008
Thanks domingo
So you mean there are a number of regional medical centers to which all medical results are sent depending on the area of responsibility? I guess the Medical officer then lets the Immigration officer know the results. Is that so?

Thanks again

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
wpc71 said:
Thanks domingo
So you mean there are a number of regional medical centers to which all medical results are sent depending on the area of responsibility? I guess the Medical officer then lets the Immigration officer know the results. Is that so?

Thanks again
Yes, the DMP sends to the regional medical office, who than sends the results back to the Visa Office. In few cases, where extra tests are required, the regional medical office sends directly to applicant who than contacts DMP and the results are again sent to regional medical office. This procedure was also followed in my case, where I received directly a letter from Regional Medical Office (New Delhi) for further (x-ray) which I did, and the DMP sends the results back to Medical office.