+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I have two questions please !

1 - Do we receive the email for PPR before the status of background check becomes "finished" ?

2 - usually once the background check is "in progress" after how long it becomes "finished" ? (mine is "in progress" for more than a 45 days now, I also sent new PCC because the old ones that cic lost were expired when they told me they lost them) those certificates are only good for 3 months

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
The sponsorship part of my in-law's application has been approved. Now she is waiting for CIC's request for Police certificate, medical & ROPR fee. The problem is during application no email address of my in-law was mentioned. We only mentioned her home address in back home.

My question is, how CIC will send the request for Police certificate, medical & ROPR fee? Will they send email to sponsor's email or they will send regular mail (hard copy) to my in-law's home address in back home?

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siter_pakhi said:
The sponsorship part of my in-law's application has been approved. Now she is waiting for CIC's request for Police certificate, medical & ROPR fee. The problem is during application no email address of my in-law was mentioned. We only mentioned her home address in back home.

My question is, how CIC will send the request for Police certificate, medical & ROPR fee? Will they send email to sponsor's email or they will send regular mail (hard copy) to my in-law's home address in back home?
I received an email requesting the PCC, Medicals and RPRF.

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
IndoCanadian777 said:
I received an email requesting the PCC, Medicals and RPRF.
Are you the sponsor or the parents?

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
IndoCanadian777 said:
I am sponsor, but I provided my email as my parents email address.
In my in laws case no Emil address was mentioned (neither her or the sponsor). Only my in laws home address in back home was mentioned.

That's why I am assuming she will get the request for PCC, ROPR and medical through her mailing address. I am wondering if I am right or not.

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
hhhbbb2000 said:
Hi there. Looking for some suggestions.
Unfortunately our file is still stuck in Mississauga office since it started processing in March. :( I received GCMS today: it shows someone updated our file in April but did not leave any comments in the note field. When I go through the details it shows the reason for the update is because they received some docs in April by Fax. Comments is “SSC reply” does anyone know what this means? I sponsored my wife, who is co-sponsor this time for our parents, in 2004. Could this be some result of social assistance check? Could anyone give me any suggestions on what to do next? This is not moving at all ..... thanks,
Mate, I'm in the same scenario. At least I know Social assistance check is pending is the last status I have from one region. They have re-requested and waiting. Other than that, looks more similar to my case.

you won't find much information in this thread anymore, as most of the people have gone pass the approval stage and only few of us still waiting. Good luck, and keep posting and I'll keep you updated whenever I see something happening at my end.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, it's been 3 months now that we received the IVM and it's been almost 2 months that my background check is "In progress", 2 weeks ago CIC told me they lost my PCC so I sent the PCC again and I still don't have any response from Ottawa ! (the given deadline will end on 5th december) I really don't know why it takes so long they have everything they asked for. They just said "we have received and updated the info on your file"

Can anyone please tell me what's going on with Ottawa ?

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Hi ,

My GCMS notes say:
"RECD updated imm8, schedule A, family info, with travel form along with ppcc x2 and other docs dated 30 may 2016, gcms updated. DOCS RETAINED AT UTD/REGISTRY AS FILE IS NON TRACEABLE. "

Als0- the last update says "Incoming at provided was flipped to received in batch this day. Will need to be reviewed when file is processed "

I am worried what they mean by file in non traceable and docs are retained and if that could be holding up the process?

Is the first note of any concern. Can someone help me decode it? Do i need to take any action? ECAS says Medical docs received since May. I havent heard anything from NDVO since. Medicals and PCC was sent in May.

Thanks.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
IndoCanadian777 said:
I am sponsor, but I provided my email as my parents email address.
I did the same :) but make sure when you reply, use their signature at the bottom. I made mistake once and my signature was at the bottom.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
jimmigd said:
Hi ,

My GCMS notes say:
"RECD updated imm8, schedule A, family info, with travel form along with ppcc x2 and other docs dated 30 may 2016, gcms updated. DOCS RETAINED AT UTD/REGISTRY AS FILE IS NON TRACEABLE. "

Als0- the last update says "Incoming at provided was flipped to received in batch this day. Will need to be reviewed when file is processed "

I am worried what they mean by file in non traceable and docs are retained and if that could be holding up the process?

Is the first note of any concern. Can someone help me decode it? Do i need to take any action? ECAS says Medical docs received since May. I havent heard anything from NDVO since. Medicals and PCC was sent in May.

Thanks.
Where is your file now? If they transferred the file to Ottawa then email them. After you email them and if you do not get a reply then email them after two days again and they will reply. Someone from this forum teach me that and it worked me. Jus ask them that medical was done and if they need any more information from you.

bmramon

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2014
AOR Received.
09/06/2014
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Request
21-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2017
I received an email today requesting Medicals and RPRF.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
snapchat said:
Hi everyone, it's been 3 months now that we received the IVM and it's been almost 2 months that my background check is "In progress", 2 weeks ago CIC told me they lost my PCC so I sent the PCC again and I still don't have any response from Ottawa ! (the given deadline will end on 5th december) I really don't know why it takes so long they have everything they asked for. They just said "we have received and updated the info on your file"

Can anyone please tell me what's going on with Ottawa ?
Did you talk to someone at CIC? I found that you can get updates sometimes just by calling.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
RoyalNS said:
Where is your file now? If they transferred the file to Ottawa then email them. After you email them and if you do not get a reply then email them after two days again and they will reply. Someone from this forum teach me that and it worked me. Jus ask them that medical was done and if they need any more information from you.
Calling CIC also helps sometimes

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sramamur said:
Did you talk to someone at CIC? I found that you can get updates sometimes just by calling.
thank you for your response, when I called an agent told me that he's seing all the docs received, paiement, PCC, CSQ, and he said everything is perfect on my file, after 1 month and half CPC send me an email telling me they received nothing, when I called again they told me that the agent lost my PCC.

So this time I just wish they will do their work correctly.