+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
mspjal said:
@Sridharji,

Congrats for receiving PPTs request for your parents-in -law.

Please note that request for PPT is addressed to PA only.He /She has to make compliance to the instruction which also covers the dependent accompanying members included in the original application. No separate instruction is imparted for the dependent accompanying member.

So, please do not worry. Ensure to send the PPTs through VFS Canada office located near the place of applicant's residence as under:

1. Cover letter detailing PPTs + UCI nos of PA AND accompanying members.

2. Copy of email recvd. from CPO-Ottawa.

3. PPTs in original.

4. Two photographs each of PA and the accompanying members as per specification in the email or alternatively VFS OFFICE has facility to get the photographs with the required specifications( 2"x 3" or 5 cm X 7 cm )

5. Submission of APPENDIX B does not seem to be an indispensable requirement for all. It is case specific,I reckon or may be Visa Office specific requirement.Information in APPENDIX B , in all probability, is required for printing of COPR.

VFS office will provide PASSPORT TRACKING reference which keeps us updated. Besides, as and when process is complete,the given Mob # will get a massage wrt dispatch of the PPTs +individual COPR. It takes ten-fifteen days to get BACK the VISA DOCS.

Hope, this may help u.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal
Dear Mapjal;

Many thanks for your comments. Because you have gone through this process recently, your help and guidance is much more valuable. Appreciate your kind help very much,

Best Regards,

Sridhar.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Hello Everyone;

Thank you so much for all your help with my queries on this forum, especially the senior members who have been kind enough to share their experiences and provide advice when needed. This has been a positive experience from the beginning. Happy to note that my mom has landed last month and my in-laws received their passport request yesterday.

It seems that CPC is quitely pushing forward and clearing the backlog as quickly as possible. Best Wishes to those whose applications are in process and wish that you will get to the end of the tunnel soon,

Kind Regards,

Sridhar.

indai

Aug 19, 2016
flori_musetel said:
Just got request to send the passport over for the visa.
Hi Flori,

If I may ask - which country are you from, and which LVO has processed your application?

stupiddonkey

Jul 25, 2016
imcanto said:
Received passport back from Ottawa with COPR! :)

Visa office was New Delhi but since my mom is in Toronto, I sent the passport to Ottawa for stamping.

Timelines:
Passport received at Ottawa - Oct 18
Passport returned to us - Oct 31.

Completed flagpole at US border, though my mom does not have US Visa (they have a set system at the border for this process).
Hi,
I got my mom's passport back from ottawa. she is in canada and would like to land through niagara falls crossing.
can you give me the flagpole procedure please. she does needs usa visa.
your help much appreciated.
thanks,

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
stupiddonkey said:
Hi,
I got my mom's passport back from ottawa. she is in canada and would like to land through niagara falls crossing.
can you give me the flagpole procedure please. she does needs usa visa.
your help much appreciated.
thanks,
Read the following 2 examples of recent flag-poling:

1) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sponsoring-parents-in-2015-t248893.0.html;msg5514073#msg5514073

2) http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-september-2016-t449483.0.html;msg5456224#msg5456224

stupiddonkey

Jul 25, 2016
Thank u very much.
My mom did flagpole through Niagara Falls this morning.(weekend).
Very easy process, American border didn't ask anything, no finger prints,pictures......
They gave us piece of paper within no time, Canadian side had to wait for almost hour and half. No problem.
Thank you very much to this forum, helped a lot during the sponsorship process.
Good luck everyone.

Pankaj07

Apr 15, 2015
Hello Everyone ! I applied for my parents PR on 16 January 2014. Received the file number in June 2014. But since then I have not heard anything from cic. I have called them several times, but to no use. Every time they say your file is open and is in process. I have seen many forum members with the same timeline already getting their parent's visas. Please help me with the next steps that I can take or should I still wait

Pankaj07

Apr 15, 2015
Hello Everyone ! I applied for my parents PR on 16 January 2014. Received the file number in June 2014. But since then I have not heard anything from cic. I have called them several times, but to no use. Every time they say your file is open and is in process. I have seen many forum members with the same timeline already getting their parent's visas. Please help me with the next steps that I can take or should I still wait

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pankaj07 said:
Pankaj, you should go to your MP office and ask them to inquire.

stupiddonkey

Jul 25, 2016
stupiddonkey said:
Thank u very much.
My mom did flagpole through Niagara Falls this morning.(weekend).
Very easy process, American border didn't ask anything, no finger prints,pictures......
They gave us piece of paper within no time, Canadian side had to wait for almost hour and half. No problem.
Thank you very much to this forum, helped a lot during the sponsorship process.
Good luck everyone.
here is the timeline for my mom sponsorship,
application received Jan 16 2014
started processing Aug 03 2016
medical received and
documents request Aug 23 2016
ppt requested Oct 25 2016
flag pole at Niagara Nov 12 2016
thx

Yorkiemum

Sep 23, 2015
Pankaj07 said:
Thank you Indocanadian777. Should I also order gems notes?
Our application seemed to start moving once we requested the notes. Within a few weeks the medical and police reports were requested. So I would say yes.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Pankaj07 said:

@PANKAJ JI,

I realise your concern .Wish and pray that it would set set right ,at the earliest.

From the information you have provided, it seems application of your parents PR has not crossed the first stage. At this stage,you have option to procure GCMS and contact local MP.Most likely,some of BGs of sponsor /co-sponsor may delay the process.

Yes, I do agree that there could be quite a few in the forum whose parents' application are yet to get first stage approval. I feel ,every case has its own merit or demerit and ,therefore, dealt accordingly.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

2014parentSponsor

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
@Pankaj07 - I'm in the same situation. Order the GCMS notes. I got mine last week. I just hope that I will hear something before the end of the year.

Here are my notes from Mar-2016 that seem to indicate they are doing previous undertaking checks. not sure why it would take that long though given that this is within cic and the same department i assume. My case is still stuck at the first stage and I still have not been approved as a sponsor.

Sponsor Eligibility: Pre-Assessment in Progress FC4 Sponsorship category: Parent Partner check initiated for:SPR -Social assistance check. Previous undertaking(s); Results pending. GCMS check: No relevant materail information found. Correct fees received and allocated. R10 requirements have been met. Passport copy included for PA: Yes Co-Signer on file. Co-signer is residing in Canada. SPR is currently married. SPR is Canadian Citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on yyyy/mm/dd as a FC1 PA is divorced. -sufficient evidence provided to support PA is divorced. Supporting documents: -Divorce certificate on file. SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: -Birth certificate Documents on file satisfy relationship between SPR and PA. V/O to request additional documents if necessary. Question #5 on SPR Eligility Assessment answered Yes, PO to Review Application locked in on 2014/01/dd. Case pending officer review