+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
LICO is set by Statistics Canada. It's actually based on 1992 income statistics. As LICO and CPI for 1992 are constants, the LICO for each year onward is dependent on the CPI of that particular year.

For example, LICO for 2010 would be,
LICO2010 = LICO1992 x CPI2010 / CPI1992

As soonihope said, for PGP applications since 2014, one has to meet MNI instead of LICO for 3 last consecutive taxation years.
MNI2010 = 1.3 x LICO2010

LICO = Low income cut-off
MNI = Minimum necessary income
CPI = Consumer price index

Hello Rossei,

My timelines:

January. 2014: Application Received
Mai. 2016: Sponsorship Approval Received
August. 2016: Notified that CIC started processing our PR application
August. 2016: Instructed to complete medicals, pay PR fees & provide Police Clearance Certificate (PC provided/ fees paid/medicals completed)
??? 2016: Passports requested (Ready for Visa)

I didn't receive yet the PPR, is is normal ? If my parents travel now and I receive the PPR can they go to LVO for visa instead of sending the passports to CPC-Ottawa ? Thank you

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
I didn't receive yet the PPR, is is normal ? If my parents travel now and I receive the PPR can they go to LVO for visa instead of sending the passports to CPC-Ottawa ? Thank you
You did not mention:
- Where your PR application is being processed? Is it Ottawa?
- Where are your parents now? In Canada?
- What's your home country?

If I have to guess, I think your parents are with you now in Canada and their file are being processed by CPC-O. In that case, they can submit their passport to their home country LVO for visa stamping. Usually, these instructions are given in the PPR correspondence.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
You did not mention:
- Where your PR application is being processed? Is it Ottawa?
- Where are your parents now? In Canada?
- What's your home country?

If I have to guess, I think your parents are with you now in Canada and their file are being processed by CPC-O. In that case, they can submit their passport to their home country LVO for visa stamping. Usually, these instructions are given in the PPR correspondence.
Hi rossei, I really appreciate your feedback thank you ! well

- my PR application processed in CPC-Ottawa.
- my parents are now in Canada (tourists)
- my home country is Morocco

My parents are going back to morocco this week, and I was wandering if I receive the PPR now they will not be able to send them to Ottawa because they are traveling, so one time they arrive to morocco i don't know if they can go to LVO (in Rabat) for visa stamping :) I don't think these instruction will be on the PPR correspondance because they don't know that my parents are traveling ! When you see my timelines do you think I can receive a PPR this week ? My backgroung check is still "In progress" ... Thank you my friend for your answers !!!!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
snapchat said:
Hi rossei, I really appreciate your feedback thank you ! well

- my PR application processed in CPC-Ottawa.
- my parents are now in Canada (tourists)
- my home country is Morocco

My parents are going back to morocco this week, and I was wandering if I receive the PPR now they will not be able to send them to Ottawa because they are traveling, so one time they arrive to morocco i don't know if they can go to LVO (in Rabat) for visa stamping :) I don't think these instruction will be on the PPR correspondance because they don't know that my parents are traveling ! When you see my timelines do you think I can receive a PPR this week ? My backgroung check is still "In progress" ... Thank you my friend for your answers !!!!
CIC isn't that dumb! They issue PPR based on the nationality. As I said before, the instructions how/where to submit passports for various scenarios are usually given in the PPR.

I will give you 2 examples to give you some peace of mind.

First is my mom's PPR. She has been living with me on Super Visa, but her PR processing was handled by Singapore-VO. She is from Bangladesh. When we received PPR from Singapore, it had different sections for residents of Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei/East Timor/Laos/Myanmar and Canada re: how/where to submit passport for PR Visa stamping.

I've also seen PPR issued by CPC-O for Indian nationals. It said on the PPR on how/where to submit passport in India for PR Visa stamping.

Now, since your parents are from Morocco, I'm guessing CIC will ask your parents to either submit their passports to Ottawa or VFS-Morocco (Rabat). All VFS locations accept passports for visa stamping.

I cannot comment on when you will receive your PPR. But it won't take much long.

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
CIC isn't that dumb! They issue PPR based on the nationality. As I said before, the instructions how/where to submit passports for various scenarios are usually given in the PPR.

I will give you 2 examples to give you some peace of mind.

First is my mom's PPR. She has been living with me on Super Visa, but her PR processing was handled by Singapore-VO. She is from Bangladesh. When we received PPR from Singapore, it had different sections for residents of Singapore, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Brunei/East Timor/Laos/Myanmar and Canada re: how/where to submit passport for PR Visa stamping.

I've also seen PPR issued by CPC-O for Indian nationals. It said on the PPR on how/where to submit passport in India for PR Visa stamping.

Now, since your parents are from Morocco, I'm guessing CIC will ask your parents to either submit their passports to Ottawa or. All VFS locations accept passports for visa stamping.

I cannot comment on when you will receive your PPR. But it won't take much long.
now I understand I guess everything is ok I'm just waiting for PPR instructions !

thank you so much Rossei it's really a great work you're doing here ! keep on !! I'm really amazed by your answers and I appreciate it so much ^^

JB938

Apr 10, 2016
jhutti said:
boss you should get PPR before Mid Nov. It seems 5-6 months period for NDVO . You seems to be waiting since mid May.
We expect to get one in Jan /feb time only. Waiting since july end
I am waiting since end of March 2016 to get PPR request from NDVO. I received an email in Oct saying that the file is under process from NDVO, not sure when PPR will come.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JB938 said:
I am waiting since end of March 2016 to get PPR request from NDVO. I received an email in Oct saying that the file is under process from NDVO, not sure when PPR will come.
thats is long wait. I think you should apply for GMCS notes on behalf of your mother.

imcanto

May 5, 2016
Received passport back from Ottawa with COPR! :)

Visa office was New Delhi but since my mom is in Toronto, I sent the passport to Ottawa for stamping.

Timelines:
Passport received at Ottawa - Oct 18
Passport returned to us - Oct 31.

Completed flagpole at US border, though my mom does not have US Visa (they have a set system at the border for this process).

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:

Hello rossei, do you think all the apps received on january 2014 will be completed (PPR) by december 2016 ? 3 big years of processing !!

snapchat

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imcanto said:

Visa office was New Delhi but since my mom is in Toronto, I sent the passport to Ottawa for stamping.

Timelines:

Completed flagpole at US border, though my mom does not have US Visa (they have a set system at the border for this process).
Congrats !! if I understand your timelines when the IME PCC RPRF was received you waited 4 months to get PPR ??

imcanto

May 5, 2016
snapchat said:
Congrats !! if I understand your timelines when the IME PCC RPRF was received you waited 4 months to get PPR ??

In early July, CIC had again asked for some forms showing travel and other history since 18th birthday onwards.
I submitted those in July 2016 and passport request came Oct 11.

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
imcanto said:

Timelines:

Where you did landing Rainbow bridge,Did they ask any address proof for your mother

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
imcanto said:

Timelines:

Congrats Imcanto. My moms application time line is very similar to yours. I ordered the GCMS and it is awaiting security. Our Policeclearance certificates have been received back in June.

Since my mom is travelling to toronto this month, In case she gets the passport request while she is in Canada, Did you have to get any special permission to submit the passport in Ottawa? And how did you do that?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
imcanto said:

Timelines:

Congrats!

When was the PR Visa issued (issue date printed on the visa itself)? It cannot be Oct 31 as you mentioned in the SS.