+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amarpreetd said:
jnn......as far as i understand if you have baby in 2016 your 2016 income should be enough to qualify you as 6 people..... if you were 5 members and the time of submitting application the first 3 year income should be based on 5 family memebers......senior members can help better

Is thier rule like that written somewhere . else nothing stops cic to reject application based on new count of dependents. I have already said on fourm. Stop poping out babies till the parents process is pending.

jnn

Jun 21, 2016
Rossei said:
Family Size 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015
5 $60,745 $60,905 $62,023 $63,833 $64,791 $66,654
6 $68,509 $68,689 $69,950 $71,991 $73,072 $75,174
If you have any written confirmation from CIC that made you add another dependent, email the manager CPC-M or LVO at once explaining your situation along with the confirmation. If you only talked to an agent over phone, then mention that. Also mention that if adding the 6th person doesn't make you eligible, you're willing to withdraw the extra dependent.

Thanks Rossei,

Yes, I had phone conversion to one of agent and I asked specifically that my income wasn't enough at initially and it is enough now, she said it should be ok to ADD-ON. then she emailed me the list of required documents including current financial documents. I have submitted 2013,2014,2015
income. Now they are adding 6th person in the family but considering initial income. i had made sure twice to other agent as well. I do have emails from them for additional Documents for ADD-ON.

my Application is still under process online. Shod I wait to write the explanation letter to CPC-M or do it now? should i involve any lawyer ? LVO?

Thanks for advise...kindly

jnn

Jun 21, 2016
jhutti said:
Is thier rule like that written somewhere . else nothing stops cic to reject application based on new count of dependents. I have already said on fourm. Stop poping out babies till the parents process is pending.
Thanks Jhutti,

It wasn't for baby. for my another sibling. I assume based on current higher income I can have her here as well along with all other family members. but here I am now. I don't understand why they just not look the income which is accelerating.

thanks for reply

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
October 11, 2016 (Passport received by SVO: October 31, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
Today CIC asked to submit my parents' Passport for Visa to LVO (Singapore). The email came to my father's (principal applicant) email address from the address:

IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CIC's Client Application status:
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process (4.Medical results have been received).

MyCIC Account status:
background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
siter_pakhi said:
Today CIC asked to submit my parents' Passport for Visa to LVO (Singapore). The email came to my father's (principal applicant) email address from the address:

IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

CIC's Client Application status:
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process (4.Medical results have been received).

MyCIC Account status:
background check is needed: In Progress
Final decision: Not Started
Appendix B came as text of the body of the email, not as PDF attachment. Could someone suggest me how should I fill-up and submit the Appendix B? Should I copy & paste the table in a word file, fill and print it?

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Our linked account shows that background checks has started since one week.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
imcanto said:
Received email today from New Delhi office to submit passport and photos!
Congratulations!!!! Please let us know how long it takes to get the passport stamped and receive the CoPR papers back from Delhi VO. Hoping that my in-laws application goes through, I will have to do the same thing when the time comes.

Sridhar.

sramamur

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
siter_pakhi said:
Appendix B came as text of the body of the email, not as PDF attachment. Could someone suggest me how should I fill-up and submit the Appendix B? Should I copy & paste the table in a word file, fill and print it?
When I received the passport request for my mom (widowed), I did not get the request to submit Appendix B. Is this normal?

Thanks, Sridhar.

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
sramamur said:
When I received the passport request for my mom (widowed), I did not get the request to submit Appendix B. Is this normal?

Thanks, Sridhar.
I guess it is typical to submit Appendix B. CIC use it to print COPR.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
siter_pakhi said:
I copied that appendix B from the email and pasted it in a word document. I updated that word doc with the info and print it in one letter size page. My parents passports have received by SVO yesterday.

siter_pakhi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 08, 2014
AOR Received.
June 09, 2014
File Transfer...
April 06, 2016
Med's Request
June 28, 2016
Med's Done....
July 23, 2016
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
November 4, 2016
scorpion_ca said:
I copied that appendix B from the email and pasted it in a word document. I updated that word doc with the info and print it in one letter size page. My parents passports have received by SVO yesterday.
Thank you for the suggestion. Usually CIC send Appendix B as attachment. But for some strange reason now they are sending it as body of the email.

imcanto

May 5, 2016
sramamur said:
Congratulations!!!! Please let us know how long it takes to get the passport stamped and receive the CoPR papers back from Delhi VO. Hoping that my in-laws application goes through, I will have to do the same thing when the time comes.

Sridhar.
I will be sending the passport to Ottawa as my mother is here in Toronto.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
jnn said:
Thanks Rossei,

Yes, I had phone conversion to one of agent and I asked specifically that my income wasn't enough at initially and it is enough now, she said it should be ok to ADD-ON. then she emailed me the list of required documents including current financial documents. I have submitted 2013,2014,2015
income. Now they are adding 6th person in the family but considering initial income. i had made sure twice to other agent as well. I do have emails from them for additional Documents for ADD-ON.

my Application is still under process online. Shod I wait to write the explanation letter to CPC-M or do it now? should i involve any lawyer ? LVO?

Thanks for advise...kindly
If this is my case I would write the explanation letter and send now. Once this is decision made it is very hard. Then you have to get lawyer and go to court. Again it is upto you. Hope someone else who had same experience can assist you on this from forum.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
siter_pakhi said:
Thank you for the suggestion. Usually CIC send Appendix B as attachment. But for some strange reason now they are sending it as body of the email.
Can't you just directly print from the email? I hope copying-pasting into MS Word doesn't alter the barcode on Appendix B. If you do it in MS Word anyway, include a copy of the email with your package so that the recipient knows how it was sent to you in the first place.

Hillbilly

Apr 10, 2016
Happy to share that I just received PPR from CPC-O.

MyCIC status- Background Check "Review in progress" (changed from "not started" about two weeks ago).
e-CAS status - "In process".

Question for those who received PPR before me: The email seems to be addressed to the PA only. Would there be an additional PPR for the dependent?

Thanks in advance.