+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
sbhusan said:
Medical, RPRF and PCC done in 2nd week of July now Am waiting for my parents PPR. Will there be a time limit for landing after getting the Visa ?
There apparently is a time limit, I'm not sure what it is yet, but mum got her request for passport photos on Tuesday (she's visa exempt), we sent them off on Tuesday night, but the request said it was an urgent request as now that the processing of the application is complete there is a deadline to complete landing by. They didn't say what that is, it will be on the landing documents when we receive them hopefully next week. We're just driving to the border to land though, we only live 5 minutes away from it.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
I thought it might also be helpful to know that 2 days after receiving the request for passport photos, the status online has changed to Decision Made (it still says In Process for the Sponsor though).

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
hobbes said:
Thank you RoyalNS. Based on the information you provided here, I was able to link my Mom's sponsorship application. It says "Medicals passed", I wonder how much more time from now.
Usually 1.5 - 3 months.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
saindia said:
Congrats Kiwi!

All,
We completed the medical tests for my parents today. The request for MR was received via msg on CIC.gc.ca

Couple of question
1) although there was no email address provided by Ottawa VO however should I send the emedical document to them?
2) the request was only for MR and they didn't mention anything about PCC. I already have the PCC from the home country. Should I send the PCC to Ottawa without them asking for it?
3) same question as above for residence fee. Should we pay that and send everything to Ottawa VO in 1 email. Or shall we wait for a request to originate from them?

Thanks!
Any suggestion Folks!

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
sramamur said:
Thank you. Yes cost would be higher in Canada, but I am more concerned about their age and whether doctors in Chennai (India) would be more understanding than in Canada.
All the test are same. All doc in the world specifically chosen by CIC. If it was my case I would do it here. There are also Indian docs in GTA.

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
@saindia

1) although there was no email address provided by Ottawa VO however should I send the emedical document to them?
- You do not send eMedical to CIC. Doc upload the result.

2) the request was only for MR and they didn't mention anything about PCC. I already have the PCC from the home country. Should I send the PCC to Ottawa without them asking for it?
- I would send PCC but it is upto you. For my parents they asked for PCC only from back home but my parents also lived last one and half year in Canada so I am doing PCC from Canada too and will send to Ottawa. Email address for Ottawa is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. You must put file number in the subject.

3) same question as above for residence fee. Should we pay that and send everything to Ottawa VO in 1 email. Or shall we wait for a request to originate from them?
- You can pay the fee any time. Earlier you pay, one less thing you have to do or wait for. You must send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Maybe you can also send the copy to Ottawa too with PCC.

You will find a copy of the CIC email in the forum and you can have a idea what it looks like when they ask for PCC/RPRF. If you can't find let me know and I will post mine.

saindia

Apr 20, 2016
@RoyalNS

Thanks so much for your reply!

- By document I meant the confirmation letter from doc that the Medical has been completed. Should I send that?

- I would send PCC but it is upto you. For my parents they asked for PCC only from back home but my parents also lived last one and half year in Canada so I am doing PCC from Canada too and will send to Ottawa. Email address for Ottawa is CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. You must put file number in the subject.
- Thanks, I have the PCC from back home and will send that.

- You can pay the fee any time. Earlier you pay, one less thing you have to do or wait for. You must send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Maybe you can also send the copy to Ottawa too with PCC.
- Thanks, I didn't know the receipt needs to go to a different email address. I was planning to send it to Ottawa email address.

You will find a copy of the CIC email in the forum and you can have a idea what it looks like when they ask for PCC/RPRF. If you can't find let me know and I will post mine.
- I will look and let you know if I don't find an earlier email.

Appreciate your response.

Anthony42

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
There apparently is a time limit, I'm not sure what it is yet, but mum got her request for passport photos on Tuesday (she's visa exempt), we sent them off on Tuesday night, but the request said it was an urgent request as now that the processing of the application is complete there is a deadline to complete landing by. They didn't say what that is, it will be on the landing documents when we receive them hopefully next week. We're just driving to the border to land though, we only live 5 minutes away from it.
,from what I understand it is a year from the date of medicals when the visa expires

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
@saindia

- By document I meant the confirmation letter from doc that the Medical has been completed. Should I send that?
- You can send it and but it is not required at all. Doctor will upload the result in the central system and it link file automatically. You will also see online status after couple of weeks later with status "Medical received".

Here is a part of CIC email related to fee, hope that will make you understand better. You can use the same URL.

====>
You can pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online by visiting: https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please send the receipt with your application number in the title to the following email CPCO-Cost-Recovery@cic.gc.ca. Please note that the RPRF ($490 per adult) is separate from the processing fees ($550 per adult and $150 per child) which were paid at the time of submitting the application.
<====

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hi guys

Can you share your experience in sending original documents to New Delhi visa office?

I need to send some original documents like birth certificate and fathers death certificate ?
So any experience would help ?

Thanks

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
reachmenow said:
Hi guys

Can you share your experience in sending original documents to New Delhi visa office?

I need to send some original documents like birth certificate and fathers death certificate ?
So any experience would help ?

Thanks
If you don't mind can you share why you need to send original documents? CIC do not request any original documents other than PCC. If you send any original documents to CIC are they going to send it back to you again? You might need to call CIC or Delhi office and re-confirm with them.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyalNS said:
If you don't mind can you share why you need to send original documents? CIC do not request any original documents other than PCC. If you send any original documents to CIC are they going to send it back to you again? You might need to call CIC or Delhi office and re-confirm with them.
We were requested by CPC-Ottawa to submit scanned copy of PCC.