+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Friends,

I would like to share the following updates :

1. Earlier on, ECAS had only one address- Current Mailing address,until yesterday when it started showing two addresses,namely Current Mailing and PERMANENT Addresses.
2. Status is "IN PROCESS" since April 22 and the detail still caries one line,"APPLICATION RECEIVED ON..........".

3. First stage approval was granted as on April 14,2016 as per email emanated from CPC- MISSISSAUGA and file was reportedly transferred to CPC-Ottawa for further process.

May I assume that change in ecas ,as mentioned in Colmn no. 1 ,suggests that file has been assigned to the designated VO and the processing has begun ,pending required change shown in the ecas accordingly ?

I request to post your views,PLEASE.

Thanx.

Good luck. God bless all !!!

mspjal

debrajr

Oct 20, 2013
Hi,
I needed help. I had applied for my mother's PR sponsorship. We received an email on May 12th asking for certain forms to be filled out e.g. IMM008, Schedule A. We have also been asked to submit the following documents:
PCC, proof of relationship, original death certificate of my father, photographs and also a mention that another email would be sent for medical tests.
The communication came from Immigration office at Delhi. And we need to send all these documents within 60 days.
My mother is currently visiting us here in Canada.
Does she write back to them telling them that she is visiting us in Canada on a super visa and if it is ok, if she submits the documents from here. As for the death certificate of my father, letting them know that it is not with her currently.
Any advise would be really helpful. Please kindly advise.

Thank you.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
debrajr said:
Hi,
I needed help. I had applied for my mother's PR sponsorship. We received an email on May 12th asking for certain forms to be filled out e.g. IMM008, Schedule A. We have also been asked to submit the following documents:
PCC, proof of relationship, original death certificate of my father, photographs and also a mention that another email would be sent for medical tests.
The communication came from Immigration office at Delhi. And we need to send all these documents within 60 days.
My mother is currently visiting us here in Canada.
Does she write back to them telling them that she is visiting us in Canada on a super visa and if it is ok, if she submits the documents from here. As for the death certificate of my father, letting them know that it is not with her currently.
Any advise would be really helpful. Please kindly advise.

Thank you.
@Debrajr,

It is nice that you have received communication CHC-Delhi as regards submission of updated forms,PCC etc., barring MR. May I suggest as under :-
1.Your mother can comply VO'S instructions even being in Canada .
2.For PCC ,nearest office of Indian consulate may be approached for its issuance. Necessary formalities have to be completed. Alternatively,someone in India can also be authorized to do so.Copy of your mother's PPT be sent with authority letter.
3.A CIC authorized MO near YOUR place of residence in Canada can be approached for medical examination of your mother.It is likely that he/she may have eMed. facility.Please ensure to take the copy of email that your Mom received from CHC Delhi.Ensure to get Medical completion certificate/form along with fee payment recpt.

After collecting the above Docs./ forms,send them all under a cover letter to CHC Delhi in terms of their instructions imparted in the email..

Hope, this help. Other forum members may also post their inputs in this regard. Kindly post your time line.

Thanx.
Good luck. May God bless all !!!!

mspjal

debrajr

Oct 20, 2013
@mspjal, Thank you so much. However, could you or anyone advise if they were in a similar situation and writing back to Canadian Immigration Delhi explaining the current status - i.e. my mother is currently visiting me on a super visa would be a viable option? Also if anyone has done something similar earlier ?
Please kindly advise.

Thank you.

imcanto

May 5, 2016
jimmigd said:
My parents also received the request for police clearance. In addition they have asked to fill out updated form IM0008 and Schedule A for each applicant. Were you asked the same?
Who is the principal applicant on the file. Is it me the sponsor? or the main parent the principal applicant.
@imcanto : My parents file is moving at the same pace as yours- just one week behind. Are you able to update you progress after sending the medical and police clearance doc?
Thanks in advance!

@jimmigd: have not yet done medical and police clearance. I will post the dates as I complete the steps.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
debrajr said:
@mspjal, Thank you so much. However, could you or anyone advise if they were in a similar situation and writing back to Canadian Immigration Delhi explaining the current status - i.e. my mother is currently visiting me on a super visa would be a viable option? Also if anyone has done something similar earlier ?
Please kindly advise.

Thank you.
@debrajr,

It is very clearly mentioned in the CIS instructions ,even reiterated in the letter/email recvd. from CPC after first stage approval, that a change in status/address for correspondence etc, be apprised to CHC WHERE THE APPLICATION IS BEING PROCESSED.

Yes, if you have any doubt you may seek clarification from CHC. But then, the process will be time consuming . It may be noted that CHC already has detailed information about your mother,her current status VIZ-A-VIZ Super Visa . MOREOVER,THE UNDERTAKING GIVEN BY YOU on IMM 1344 IS SELF EXPLANATORY and shall answer your question.

Hope, this may assist you.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mapjal

hhafiz

Jan 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If individual qualify only to sponsor for 1 parent not both because of minimum income requirement then can Individual apply for one parent sponsorship only?

Also just to make sure for family size count: you have to count yourself and your spouse and then your parents (if you don't have any child) = 4?

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hhafiz said:
If individual qualify only to sponsor for 1 parent not both because of minimum income requirement then can Individual apply for one parent sponsorship only?

Also just to make sure for family size count: you have to count yourself and your spouse and then your parents (if you don't have any child) = 4?
@hhafiz,

Technically, there should not be any bar. But then, you have to justify as to how would you and your family handle the situation consequent to your parents living separately,if only one of them is to be granted VISA.The very concept of uniting the family under PGP may appear to be self defeating if only one of the parents is to be granted VISA on the basis of income criteria.Visa Officer may have some doubt and put perplexing question to get himself/herself satisfied before making a decision.

As regards family size,yes it is 4.

Good luck,however.God bless all !!!

mspjal

naszoh

Oct 30, 2015
Hi Guys,

Today I received sponsorship approval email from CPC - Mississauga indicating I have met the requirements as a sponsor and the file transferred to London Visa office (Principal Applicant from Pakistan). My timeline

Application Received - Jan 9, 2014
Processing Started - March 12, 2016
Sponsorship Approval - May 16, 2016

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Friends,

Yesterday, I observed the undermentioned change in my ecas status :-

As on April 22,2016: Changed to "IN PROCESS" from "Application received.

As on May 16,2016 : Changed to "Application Received" from " IN PROCESS", DETAIL IN THE BOX REMAINING SAME ALL THROUGH,e.g " Application
received on............"

Besides this,the ecas used to show only mailing address of my parent but three or days back it caries my parent's permanent address as,well.

Status change is inexplicably interesting.

Forum members may kindly post their opinion in this regard.

Thanks.

Good luck. God bless all !!!!

mspjal

bluelibra

May 17, 2016
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and have one question. My application for my parent was submitted in Jan 2014, received on Jan 13,2014 according to CIC online service. Till today, it still shows Application Received under both Sponsorship Staus and Permanent Residence Application Status.

Should I be concerned? Should I contact CIC?

Thanks!

avn

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Med's Request
11-12-2017
Med's Done....
18-12-2017
Passport Req..
23-02-2018
Our Application was received Jan 3rd.
Feb 23,2016 request for Schedule A.
Forms was completed and sent back within a week both by uploading and registered mail.
We haven't had any communication since - almost 3 months.
Anyone else have this issue?
Sponsorship approval still says in process.

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
soonihope said:
I did it online and attached the receipt printout along with my documents.

also when you send all your paperwork back enclose a covering letter and list the items you include.

By the way Delhi tends to ask for original documents so don't send photocopies if they said original.
Perfect! Thank you!!

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
soonihope said:
I paid my fees when I received my document request. I would suggest you don't leave paying until later as your PPR will be delayed until they contact you for this payment later if you defer payment now.

The sooner you pay, it's one thing less left to do.
The only original documents I submitted were the police certificates (photocopies are not acceptable) other than those everything else was a photocopy. However our document checklist stated send photocopies or originals next to each item.

Just follow the instructions you have received for your case.
Good luck.
Sounds good...will do...thank you!