+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ZU said:
Anybody knows what will be the LICO for 2013?
The LICO for 2013 probably won't get released until Jan 2015 when 2015 PGP reopen again for another 5000 cap.

Screech339

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ZU said:
Anybody knows what will be the LICO for 2013?
LICO is released by Statscan AFAIK

Here is LICO Valid till Dec, 2013, unless you meant LICO for 2014?

http://www.immiracle.com/Low-Income_Cut-Off_levels.htm

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
user828 said:

Note that the 2013 LICO was released Feb 6, when the 5000 cap was already reached by 3rd week of Jan. This is why CIC asked for 2010, 2011,2012 licos for this year's 5000 cap. The cap would have been long reached before the 2013 lico was even released.

Screech339

ZU

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
user828 said:

disisme

Jan 14, 2012
Someone posted a message that they got an answer when to expect a receipt of application acceptance of around 3 months time. So expect emails from CIC-V for 5000 applications to be sent out around April. " :-\ :-\

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About 3 weeks ago, I sent CPC-M the original ink-signed forms of my parent signatures with a covering letter stating that i had submitted scanned copies of signatures with my initial application and now I'm enclosing the originals under the pretext of "Correct Information on Sponsorship Application". Since I didn't have an AOR for reference, I provided them Sponsor name/DOB/UCI#, co-sponsor name/DOB/UCI#, principal application name/DOB etc.

My communication was returned by CPC-M yesterday saying that they couldn't find my application on their system. Strange....coz they already charged my credit card on the 13th Jan, so not sure why they couldn't find my application....I guess I'll have to wait for an AOR to resend these documents in.... ::)

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
nina.roy said:
About 3 weeks ago, I sent CPC-M the original ink-signed forms of my parent signatures with a covering letter stating that i had submitted scanned copies of signatures with my initial application and now I'm enclosing the originals under the pretext of "Correct Information on Sponsorship Application". Since I didn't have an AOR for reference, I provided them Sponsor name/DOB/UCI#, co-sponsor name/DOB/UCI#, principal application name/DOB etc.

My communication was returned by CPC-M yesterday saying that they couldn't find my application on their system. Strange....coz they already charged my credit card on the 13th Jan, so not sure why they couldn't find my application....I guess I'll have to wait for an AOR to resend these documents in.... ::)
nina ji,

It is strange as to how could they not find ur application in their system .It is general perception in the forum that those whose credit cards were charged to recover fee might have place in the CAP. If this is the case,ur application ought to have been entered in their system Particulars provided by u ,seemingly,are sufficient to connect it to ur application.

At times, working of CIC becomes dubious. Yes, under the circumstances, we have no choice but to wait for AOR.

Good luck. May God bless all !!!

mspjal

nina.roy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mspjal said:
At times, working of CIC becomes dubious. Yes, under the circumstances, we have no choice but to wait for AOR.
Agreed, thanks and Good luck to you too.

Almaty

Mar 4, 2014
Re: Credit card charged by CIC for PGP application. What is next?

Hi guys! My credit card was charged for 550$, I guess meaning that that it was accepted. What would happen next, will I get any notification letter? Any one know anything about it?

Hishman

Jan 22, 2014
Re: Credit card charged by CIC for PGP application. What is next?

Almaty said:
Hi guys! My credit card was charged for 550$, I guess meaning that that it was accepted. What would happen next, will I get any notification letter? Any one know anything about it?
Whats your application timeline? When was your application received and when was your CC charged?

MrNobody

Oct 14, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
nina.roy said:

Nina, are you still sticking to the plan of pursuing the application? I will probably file my taxes soon and send CIC the NoA as soon as I receive the AoR, or perhaps even earlier, like you tried. I'm very pessimistic about them processing the application though. I'm still sticking to the plan of if I don't hear anything positive from them by end of 2014, I will likely withdraw and apply again in 2015, assuming the PGP does exist in 2015!! ::)

maveick

Mar 19, 2009
Hi All,

My application reached on 7 Jan and I used UPS to send the parents application package. My credit card is still not charged. Are there any folks here in the same boat? application reaching on or after 7 Jan but credit card not getting charged? Are there any cases where applications reached after 7 Jan but credit card has been charged or any acknowledgement received from CIC?

Thanks

Jan 10, 2014
Oakville, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
maveick said:
Hi All,

My application reached on 7 Jan and I used UPS to send the parents application package. My credit card is still not charged. Are there any folks here in the same boat? application reaching on or after 7 Jan but credit card not getting charged? Are there any cases where applications reached after 7 Jan but credit card has been charged or any acknowledgement received from CIC?

Thanks
As per to the responses application received before 21st of January got charged unless the package is returned. Personally, mine got charged and my app was received on 9th of Jan.

I would suggest you call and give your UCI number and inquire about what is happening to your application. Hope you have a confirmation of delivery from UPS.

Good Luck.

maveick

Mar 19, 2009
Thanks PS_4_Parents_Sponsorship. I called them. They said they are not able to provide any information based on UCI at this time. Applications are being opened currently and no responses have been sent so far. Only after the response is received I should get back to them for any clarification. Until then they declined to provide any information like if the application is received, why they did not charge my credit card etc.

Is there anyone who got different response from CIC for similar questions?