+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHEN YOUR PARENT SPONSORSHIP 2014 APPLICATION REACHED CPC-M? UPDATE HERE...

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
Apl2014 said:
Does this mean that can we change mailing address of my parents to Canada whose file was transferred to New-Delhi and they are here on SUpervisa.

Does that mean we can send passport for visa stamp in Ottawa?

Please reply

Thank You
@April2014,

It is always better to apprise VO of the present status of your parents,namely their visit to Canada on super visa along with the current residential address.It may help VO to take appropriate action and facilitate your visa formality.accordingly.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!!

mspjal

jimmigd

May 12, 2016
Has anyone or rather the applicants, tried to link their application to the online accounts? It says we can get monthly updates on the application status. When I tried, It said it couldnt find any application with the information I entered. Let me know if this has worked for anyone. Thanks!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lately I have been seeing that you guys are talking about the link to receive the application status. Could anyone please provide the link where we can get more info? Thanks!

RoyalNS

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
scorpion_ca said:
Lately I have been seeing that you guys are talking about the link to receive the application status. Could anyone please provide the link where we can get more info? Thanks!
I think they are talking about

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

"When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages by mail. We will contact you through your account." I am not sure if it only mail or email too. You never know with CIC.

JB938

Apr 10, 2016
Hi Guys, Has anyone got passport request from New Delhi Visa Office. Mine has been transferred to NDVO and medical was done in March, but I have not received any further communication yet from Visa Office, so getting worried and checking if anyone from NDVO got passport request? thanks

mkm.mkm

Sep 1, 2015
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my parents timeline with you all.

I applied for my parents sponsorship: January 2014
Confirmation of acceptance of application: June 2014
File Moved to London Visa Office: March 2016
Medical Request and a few additional forms: April 2016
Medicals done in Canada via e-Medical as Parents were visiting me here in Canada: May 2016
Additional Information Requested from London Visa Office: June 2016
Decision Made: 26 July 2016
PPR: 28 July 2016
*Passport was requested to the visa office of our home country but as my parents were already staying here with me in Canada so we emailed London Visa Office telling them the situation and asking them if it is possible to send the passport in any of the CPC office in Canada. The very next day of the email we got a response from London Visa office to send the Passports to CPC-Ottawa. So now we have mailed the passports to the CPC-Ottawa. Now waiting for the passports with PR Visa and then we will do the entry from any border.

I am sharing this information so it might be helpful for everyone :)

Thank you all.

M

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
mkm.mkm said:
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to share my parents timeline with you all.

I applied for my parents sponsorship: January 2014
Confirmation of acceptance of application: June 2014
File Moved to London Visa Office: March 2016
Medical Request and a few additional forms: April 2016
Medicals done in Canada via e-Medical as Parents were visiting me here in Canada: May 2016
Additional Information Requested from London Visa Office: June 2016
Decision Made: 26 July 2016
PPR: 28 July 2016
*Passport was requested to the visa office of our home country but as my parents were already staying here with me in Canada so we emailed London Visa Office telling them the situation and asking them if it is possible to send the passport in any of the CPC office in Canada. The very next day of the email we got a response from London Visa office to send the Passports to CPC-Ottawa. So now we have mailed the passports to the CPC-Ottawa. Now waiting for the passports with PR Visa and then we will do the entry from any border.

I am sharing this information so it might be helpful for everyone :)

Thank you all.

M
Hi, it sounds like you might be English? If so, then surely you only need to send a copy of your passport as you're visa excempt?

We would be up to this stage I'm sure, if Ottawa had asked for all the right info at the same time! now waiting on one more police check to arrive...

mkm.mkm

Sep 1, 2015
kiwi2016 said:
Hi, it sounds like you might be English? If so, then surely you only need to send a copy of your passport as you're visa excempt?

We would be up to this stage I'm sure, if Ottawa had asked for all the right info at the same time! now waiting on one more police check to arrive...
Nope. I am from Pakistan and we require Visa to enter Canada. PR Visa Processing of Pakistani Nationals is done at London Visa Office and the final step of PPR is only done through CIC-Pakistan. For which I requested that to be send to Canada instead of Pakistan.

kiwi2016

Star Member
Jan 28, 2016
mkm.mkm said:
Nope. I am from Pakistan and we require Visa to enter Canada. PR Visa Processing of Pakistani Nationals is done at London Visa Office and the final step of PPR is only done through CIC-Pakistan. For which I requested that to be send to Canada instead of Pakistan.
Ah makes sense now :) congrats!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RoyalNS said:
I think they are talking about

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp

"When your application is linked to your account, you will no longer receive messages by mail. We will contact you through your account." I am not sure if it only mail or email too. You never know with CIC.
Thanks. Should I use sponsor or principal applicant's info to create the account?

isha94

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
My parents did their medical on 23rd July. When can I expect their online status to show " medical received?"

mkm.mkm

Sep 1, 2015
isha94 said:
My parents did their medical on 23rd July. When can I expect their online status to show " medical received?"
Which office did the medical? usually it takes about a months time to appear it online on ecas that medicals have been received. Also, I have noticed by reading the forums that sometimes online status is not even updated properly and is directly changed to decision made.

mspjal

Star Member
Dec 22, 2013
CALGARY
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
n/a
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 07,2014 ,REACHED cic-m on Jan 10,2014,at 11.30 AM
Doc's Request.
In Process since 22/04/2016
Nomination.....
credit card charged on Jan 25,2014
AOR Received.
Recvd on JUN 09,2014 CPC-MISSISSAUGA.
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
Approved by CPC-MISSISSAUGA nd file trfd. to CPC-Ottawa on April 14,2016
Med's Request
received vide email dated June 30,2016.
Med's Done....
AS on July 21 nd information sent to CPC-Ottawa on July 26,Medical results recvd. line in ecas visible
Interview........
expecting waiver
Passport Req..
Email dtd. Oct.20,2016 recvd. for submission of PPTS nd submitted on Oct. 24, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Docs recvd. on Aug 07,2016
LANDED..........
With God blessings, landed with my spouse at Calgary on April 26,2017.
mkm.mkm said:
Which office did the medical? usually it takes about a months time to appear it online on ecas that medicals have been received. Also, I have noticed by reading the forums that sometimes online status is not even updated properly and is directly changed to decision made.
@mkm.mkm,

You are absolutely correct. Ecas is barely for reference. There have been cases in the past where even Visas were issued to the applicants,yet Ecas continued to show "In process" or "Application Received". Ecas of my parents application has kept changing as under :

Prior to April 11,2016. : Application received.

As on April 12, 2016. : In Process.

As on June 22, 2016. : Application received.

As on July 08,2016. : In process with a line added " processing on the application has begun
On July 01,2016", even when MR was issued on June 30,2016.

So,unpredictability of Ecas is very clear.My parents have already complied all the instructions imparted by CPC-Ottawa on July 26,2016 and eMedical was accordingly effected by the designated MO .Status still is recalcitrant to show any change.

Let us wish and pray for each other.

Good luck.God bless all !!!!

mspjal

naszoh

Oct 30, 2015
mkm.mkm said:
Hi,

I too yesterday received request for additional information (PCC etc.) from London visa office with parent in Canada on super visa. Quick question - did you email the requested document to them or sent the updated document by regular postal mail?

Thanks

Parents2014

Jun 10, 2016
Hi! For those VO is Ottawa , we received passport request today ! Medical/PCC request 23 June and done end of June. I want to share the news so that those with Ottawa can manage their expectation! Also big thanks to other members who took time sharing and contributing to data collection!
Best of luck to all of us