+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When will i receive ITA?

abhikeerthan

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Guys.. The draw just happened and the score is 475 and luckily my score is also 475 and i did not receive any ITA.. within how many hours we get our ITA ??

dippatel1994

Aug 8, 2022
Hi guys,

I submitted my profile on July 12, 2023, with a CRS score of 496, and I am eligible for (Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class). IRCC portal shows the latest update as Minimum entry criteria - July 12, 2023:You meet the minimum entry criteria. In express entry draw #262 issued on 15th August, the cut-off score was 496 (same as mine), and the tie-breaking rule was August 01, 2023, at 12:59:52 UTC. It's been 3 weeks since the draw was announced, but I have not yet received ITA. I am clearly above the tie-breaking rule.

It is heartbreaking, and I don't know what to do.

- I raised multiple web forms, but no reply
- IRCC agents are saying that they don't know anything about it
Whom should I contact?? please help me.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi guys,

I submitted my profile on July 12, 2023, with a CRS score of 496, and I am eligible for (Federal Skilled Worker, Canadian Experience Class). IRCC portal shows the latest update as Minimum entry criteria - July 12, 2023:You meet the minimum entry criteria. In express entry draw #262 issued on 15th August, the cut-off score was 496 (same as mine), and the tie-breaking rule was August 01, 2023, at 12:59:52 UTC. It's been 3 weeks since the draw was announced, but I have not yet received ITA. I am clearly above the tie-breaking rule.

I've not seen anyone been able to fix it. Nothing you can do except for waiting for another draw. Worth checking your EE profile for anything that could've resulted into lower CRS score - most likely you have checked your CRS inside your EE profile, but worth checking if you haven't.

Reactions: scylla
Mar 14, 2024
Hi guys,

Hey , were you able to receive ITA or you wait for the next draw??