22-10-2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-15
Hello Folks,

Iam a 2174 july applicant, iam sure that my app hasn't fallen inside the cap :( :(. now i've been waiting for my package to be sent back from the cic guys. its been 4 months . there is no intimation as such... am worried now, don't know what needs to be done ???. if i call cic helpline, will they be able to help track my app? or the only way is to wait till my app returns ?

am sure there are many people with the same case waiting to be heard from cic. please reply if any of you have got your package back.

Seniors please help me get a solutions for this

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
When you did not get inside the cap, you should get your full package back. However, this will take some time - first, the cap had to be reached, then they will return it by regular mail. Consider 1-2 months, since the cap has been reached.

sameerarena

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
06-10-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-15
BC2013 said:
When you did not get inside the cap, you should get your full package back. However, this will take some time - first, the cap had to be reached, then they will return it by regular mail. Consider 1-2 months, since the cap has been reached.
Thanks, the cap has already reached 2 months back i suppose, i was actually expecting it to be back by oct, but it didn't. Sending a mail with my details to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca will anyway help get to know the status ?

BC2013

Feb 21, 2012
LANDED..........
7-16-2014
You can try this, but don't expect much. They use regular mail, so no tracking, etc.

paranoid2507

Feb 11, 2013
as i was informed, cic has sent my package on september 23 due to cap reached, but still waiting!! how long it could take? thanks.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can send email to CIO (same email you wrote) from the email ID you gave in your application. Don'y forget to quote your UCI number, if available, first name, family name, date of birth, place of birth, application receipt date & time and receiving person. Remeber to quote Federal Skilled Workers/FSW in the subject line of email.

You will be informed with automated reply that you will get reply within 20 working days. I believe you will get reply in 10 to 12 working days. They will inform you if your application has been sent back and on which date. If must arrive in 30 to 75 days depending upon the region.

sameerarena said:
Thanks, the cap has already reached 2 months back i suppose, i was actually expecting it to be back by oct, but it didn't. Sending a mail with my details to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca will anyway help get to know the status ?

sameerarena

Star Member
Dec 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
06-10-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
22-10-2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2014
LANDED..........
03-04-15
Abu Hassaan said:
You can send email to CIO (same email you wrote) from the email ID you gave in your application. Don'y forget to quote your UCI number, if available, first name, family name, date of birth, place of birth, application receipt date & time and receiving person. Remeber to quote Federal Skilled Workers/FSW in the subject line of email.

You will be informed with automated reply that you will get reply within 20 working days. I believe you will get reply in 10 to 12 working days. They will inform you if your application has been sent back and on which date. If must arrive in 30 to 75 days depending upon the region.
Thanks, as per the you guy's suggestion, i did sent a mail the same with details such as first name, family name, date of birth, place of birth, application receipt date & time and receiving person. i assume it might take some time to get a reply. However, few questions i need your clarification on

Will i get the app back with a UCI no ?
What is a UCI no btw?
does this mean that my app is considered ?
Can i re apply this year with a diff NOC if i get an UCI no ? or i need to wait till next year ?

please help me understand the above