+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when should we pay to the Visa Office (Urgent)

kamyar

Sep 28, 2009
Dear All,

Sorry for my basic question.
I have been accepted by CIO and now I have 120 days to send my documents to the Paris office. I have already paid the 550$ fee. When should I pay the 490$ one? should I pay it now and submit it with the other docs to Paris? There no clear instruction on the Paris website. If I have to pay it now can I pay by credit card?

Thanks a lot in advance.

gosho

Feb 6, 2010
vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kamyar said:
Dear All,

Sorry for my basic question.
I have been accepted by CIO and now I have 120 days to send my documents to the Paris office. I have already paid the 550$ fee. When should I pay the 490$ one? should I pay it now and submit it with the other docs to Paris? There no clear instruction on the Paris website. If I have to pay it now can I pay by credit card?

Thanks a lot in advance.
better to wait till vo ask for RPRF

kamyar

Sep 28, 2009
Thanks a lot. But are you sure that they will not reject my app because of that? I can not take any risk. I am looking forward to your advice.
Cheers

Nawaralsaadi

Apr 28, 2010
Per advice of my immigration council, I paid the right of permanent residence fees as I sent my medicals, according to my lawyer this should accelerate the process to some extent (however if you get rejected the payment can be refunded), here are the instructions on how to pay the Paris office:

xxx .canadainternational.gc.ca/france/visas/payment_options-mode_paie.aspx?lang=eng

Regards,
Nawar

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its up to your convenience as the RPRF can be paid at anytime and will be refunded if your case is rejected. At the latest it is usually asked for when you receive your request to do medicals.