+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

when do they usually update ecas? is it only Tuesday ?

debysousa

May 13, 2014
doesn't look like it.. I see people saying its updated in different days...I've been checking mine at least every other day so last week I probably checked thursday or friday, dint check over the weekend and monday first thing in the morning it was updated to "decision made". Were they working over the weekend? Did they update friday? I don't know but I know it was after tuesday.

MiriamT

May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-03-2009
File Transfer...
09-03-2009
Med's Done....
28-10-2008
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
MWM said:
It can be updated at any point during the week, including weekends (the officer will have added the information day(s) before, though).

debysousa said:
doesn't look like it.. I see people saying its updated in different days...I've been checking mine at least every other day so last week I probably checked thursday or friday, dint check over the weekend and monday first thing in the morning it was updated to "decision made". Were they working over the weekend? Did they update friday? I don't know but I know it was after tuesday.
Totally off-topic, but... Are you Brazilian? I've met (online only, though — through a group called "MMC") a Brazilian lady living in Calgary with the same name as you.

hgn

Feb 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MWM said:
I had my last 3 updates:

1. in-process
2. transfer to local office
3. test invite

all on Saturdays, I'm pretty sure as there are no updates on Friday evenings. I'm pretty religious with checking ecas.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All my updates where on different day than Tuesday!But I have noticed the decision made are happening on Fridays!

cprak0

May 25, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21-05-2011
My test invite update on ecas was on a Saturday. Looks like the update is automated.
Other updates were some time later in the week either Thursday/ Friday

debysousa

May 13, 2014
Totally off-topic, but... Are you Brazilian? I've met (online only, though — through a group called "MMC") a Brazilian lady living in Calgary with the same name as you.
[/quote]

Hi Miriam, yes that would've been me 8)