+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

When applications finalize in Local Canadian Offices

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear members,

There is a question arised in my mind. when local canadian office issue visa or stamp the visa then who will provide ticket for applicants.

I mean its the responsibility of applicants to puchase/buy their own tickets.

My application is sponsorshiop (Spousal)...do you think myself buy ticket.

also a question when we recieve our tickets finally do you think its our choice from wherever we departure or canadian office will decide.

Please reply this message

regards
rahimi

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

Obviously you will have to buy the ticket. I guess its a crime to ask this question :) lolzzzz..You will have to reach at the port of entry which you mentioned in your application form. If you gave the address of ontario then you will have to enter in Canada from Ontario...

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks Kingmaker,

I didn't mean that CIC should provide just i wanted to know whether applicants pay for their own ticket or they will provide thats all.

Do you know how much it will cost for one person (Tickets)

Also i would like to ask a question. can you tell me if i can request my departure from Afghanistan Do you think its possible or not.

Cheers
rahimi

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
You will have to pay for your ticket. I dont know how much does it cost from Afghanistan.But yes u can travel directly from Afghanistan. Check the fares of Airlines which are operating in Afghanistan. Why would CIC-islamabad provide u tickets?? :) Obviously applicants will have to pay all the expenditure at their own. Secondly, you dont have to tell them that u will be leaving from Afghanistan, its on ur own..

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thank you so much kingmaker, really appeciate that you always in touch with me.

actually can you imagine, i mean if a little bit you know around how much it will cost for 1 person. ticket. just think i don't say that 100% you know but, what do you think it will be around how much.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
I guess that we will have to take one way ticket since we will be the immigrants, and it would cost around hmmm i guess PKRS 40,000 or 45,000.
No need to say thanks :) pleasure is all mine dude..Just remember me in ur prayers...
Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thats great.

I don't know how to find a website that i can search flight fares.

If you kindly please give me some websites that i can go for searching flight fares it would be very nice of you.

and definitely i pray for you also to join with your spouse soon inshallah, as i know my condition now its really difficult to be alone.

anyway thanks so much keep in touch.

so onething i tell you dear kingmaker, i am sure inshallah you will ask by cic, islamabad for passport request because i know if it gets long time then i am sure not any problem in your documents so inshallah you will get request of your passport in April2008 don't worry.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
Thanx alot for yr kind wishes and prayers..Yeas I hope inshallah I will get PPR in April inshallah...Well I guess u need to check http://www.flyariana.com/.. I guess this is the Afghan Airline but u will have to see that whether it operates directly to Canada or u need to take the connecting flight..or u can use PIA also for Afghanistan -Lahore and then Lahore Toronto non stop flight..

Kind regards,

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
I dont knw whether PIA operates in Afghansitan or not..u also need to check this with your local travel agent..But if it operates from Afghanistan then for sure they can make the round trip...

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks Kingmaker,

I checked the website for PIA and Ariana. its good. but i plan to come inshallah in Peshware its good for me.

When i got my visa inshallah i will come to Peshware. and get my flight booking there.

So today Islamabad Embassy is close right because Eastern Day so thats good for them 3 days leave.

With regads
RAHIMI

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
I really doubt that PIA operates flights directly from Peshawer to Toronto.If u come to Peshawer then you will have to take the domestic flight for either Khi or Lhr or Isb. Because PIA operates direct flights from these cities..

regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Kingmaker,

I have just check the website flight fares Kabul-Islamabad its exactly [Afg 4500] then inshallah i take flight to Islamabad then from Islamabad-Toronto.

Dear,
Its almost 2 months since nothing news from CIC, Islamabad. lets see what will happen.

and yours its almost 3 months. so lets see i hope you hear soon something good news right because i am sure in April you will get some good news.

Kingmaker, can you please confirm and come back to me and tell me should i submit some of documents volunteerily to Islamabad if yes let me know.

Cheers
Rahimi

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
Thanx again for ur wishes..yeah inshallah i hope i will hear good news from CHC-Islamabad about my case in April. Well even I am not sure whether its wise to send the documents Voluntarily or not. I am also confirming this thing.. I am also planning to send some documents Voluntarily. I will further confirm this thing and will tell u.. By the way if u remember my previous postings, I mentioned the ppl who got PPR and they sent docs Voluntarily..

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Kingmaker,

You are right to send some of documents volunteerily but, they will ask we didn't ask you to send so its possible to delay processing the case in my idea.

So its good to be quiet and lets see what they asking for! hopefully they don't ask you to send some more documents and directly ask you to send your Passport.

So thats good to confirm from other members who has some experiences and already in Canada.

by the way your mailing address does it appear in your E-CAS or still not showing. and i am really confuse about your mailing address its over 2 months and still your mailing address not appears its amazing.

regards
Rahimi.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
I sent the letter to CHC-Islamabad about this and requested them to enter my maling address. But I found that mostly the mailing address update on the later stage..

Regards,

King Maker