+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What's the format of reference letter, AINP needs?

sa_naveed

Feb 26, 2009
hi guys,

what's the format of reference letter AINP requires? Is it an experience letter?

what are the important sections/content that should go in the letter.. spcifically for Programer Analyst/Software Engineer job roles?

thanks

akk

Sep 2, 2008
DON'T POST SEVERAL TIMES THE SAME QUESTION.
Seniors will stop helping people that does that.

Akk

sa_naveed said:
hi guys,

what's the format of reference letter AINP requires? Is it an experience letter?

what are the important sections/content that should go in the letter.. spcifically for Programer Analyst/Software Engineer job roles?

thanks

sa_naveed

Feb 26, 2009
sorry.. I didn't get you.. can you show me where I posted this question more than once?

it would be nice if you can share any other thread that gives useful information.. i searched but didn't find anything helpful..

thanks.

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
To Whom it May Concern:

Jane Doe has worked for me as a Merchandiser Supervisor for the past two years. While under my supervision, her responsibilities have included hiring, training, and supervising store service personnel.

She has established an outstanding rapport with store managers and owners. Her ability to get work done through the service personnel has been outstanding. Jane is highly respected by the people who work under her supervision, she is organized, thorough in her paperwork, and is always on time.

Jane has done an excellent job and I would highly recommend her for a position with your organization. Please let me know if I can provide you with any further information.

Respectfully,

John Smith
Title
Company
Address
Phone
Email

Mughal

Aug 1, 2008
Date
To whom it may concern,
I confirm that (name) is/was employed as (position) with this organisation from (date) to (date/the present day), and was/is paid (salary, plus bonus and benefits as applicable).
Their job of (position) carries the following responsibilities (describe briefly the job). (Name) is skilled in (details of skills) and is also (characteristics - eg reliable dependable, a good communicators, etc).
I would happily re-employ (name) as I consider him/her to be a valuable member of the team, who consistently achieved good results and delivers all expectations.
Yours faithfully, etc.........

To whom it may concern:
I would like to recommend Sharon Doe as a candidate for a position with your organization. In her position as Staff Assistant, Sharon was employed in our office from 2002 - 2006. Sharon did an excellent job in this position and was an asset to our organization during her tenure with the office. She has excellent written and verbal communication skills, is extremely organized, can work independently and is able to follow through to ensure that the job gets done.

During her tenure with XXXX, Sharon was responsible for supervising the department office assistants. These assistants, under Sharon's management, were responsible for many of the office's basic administrative and clerical functions. Sharon effectively scheduled and managed several assistants to maintain efficient office operations.

Sharon was always willing to offer her assistance and had an excellent rapport with the many constituents served by our office including clients, employers, and other professional organizations. She would be an asset to any employer and I recommend her for any endeavor she chooses to pursue.

Yours truly,

Jane Smith

sdesh005

Star Member
Feb 20, 2009
Okay - the replies on this thread are confusing!

What does AINP (H1-B stream) require as part of the application package -- "Recommendation" letters from former manager/colleagues or "Employment Verification" letters from current (and ALL former?) employer(s)?

akk

Sep 2, 2008
You also posted here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t12546.0.html;msg65946#msg65946

:) You know that right?

Akk

sa_naveed said:
sorry.. I didn't get you.. can you show me where I posted this question more than once?

it would be nice if you can share any other thread that gives useful information.. i searched but didn't find anything helpful..

thanks.

nirvana9

May 19, 2014
Citizenship
AOR Received.
25-07-2019

Mughal said:
To Whom it May Concern:

Jane Doe has worked for me as a Merchandiser Supervisor for the past two years. While under my supervision, her responsibilities have included hiring, training, and supervising store service personnel.

She has established an outstanding rapport with store managers and owners. Her ability to get work done through the service personnel has been outstanding. Jane is highly respected by the people who work under her supervision, she is organized, thorough in her paperwork, and is always on time.

Jane has done an excellent job and I would highly recommend her for a position with your organization. Please let me know if I can provide you with any further information.

Respectfully,

John Smith
Title
Company
Address
Phone
Email