+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

whats mean current status (VO asking about my current status in poland )

dave mac200

May 20, 2014
hello everyone i need help ASAP .
I got email from warsaw VO ,asking me my current status in poland.i was living in poland but about 2 months ago I moved to UK without telling the warsaw VO what should i do now . is my application going to be refused ? and how am I going to fix this ?
that's copy of the email.

i'm not sure if they asking me for my immigration status or what i'm doing in poland or like if i'm working or studying or if i'm still living in poland .

that's copy of the email i got from VO :-
We would like to inform you that in order to continue the processing of your application, you are requested to submit an evidence of your current status in Poland.
thank you

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
Whats your citizenship?

If you don't have valid status in Poland anymore, they may want to transfer your file to a visa office local to where you are now.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
dave mac200 said:
hello everyone i need help ASAP .
I got email from warsaw VO ,asking me my current status in poland.i was living in poland but about 2 months ago I moved to UK without telling the warsaw VO what should i do now . is my application going to be refused ? and how am I going to fix this ?
that's copy of the email.

that's copy of the email i got from VO :-
We would like to inform you that in order to continue the processing of your application, you are requested to submit an evidence of your current status in Poland.
thank you
I think they are asking this because the resident permit that you provided while applying might have expired.

You can tell them that you moved to UK and attach the resident permit/Visa with your email.

Actually you have to inform VO for address change. I am not sure what will happen to your application but since you do not fulfill residency requirement for Poland which is necessary to process you file at Warsaw, it might get transfered to London.

But you need to proved more details about your nationality and immigration status from Poland and UK to get better advice from other members.