Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
Does anybuddie in the house know what year Accra CIC is treating now??.

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on MOT's post as per reply received in December, it should be b4 June 2002. I am sure they must have started June now.

Oloye

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend chill, 2010 is just by the corner. It is always long when your mind is focused on it. Like i always say make money and be calm.

Oloye

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Oloye, I agree with you absolutely. Make, Save and invest money so that yr landing will be without struggles. Infact you should aim to buy a house few months after landing. Its possible.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
mot said:
Oloye, I agree with you absolutely. Make, Save and invest money so that yr landing will be without struggles. Infact you should aim to buy a house few months after landing. Its possible.
Oloye, how do you know? I submitted in 04 so it's going to be around 2010 or even 2011. omo the waiting time is a long one oooooo......

Well, we will have to continue our normal life, make money and babies.... abi?

abeni_okin

Star Member
Sep 28, 2007
hi guys'
i cant really say if they are processing june 2002 now 'cos i applied nov. 2001, i think soj applied around 2001(not too sure) and he is just landing and im stil waitnig for them to request for my passport. so how about that

Oloye

Oct 4, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badmus,
Honestly this Accra pple are just getting one feel like adding all things to what what has including More money, wealth and babies but if we have to make all these let us keep the babies issue on the low side as it will involve additional Processing fee, flight fee and and other contingencies.
To every body, ALL IS WELL.

Oloye

fbf2006

Nov 29, 2007
Does anyone know if having arranged employment helps one's application in Accra? Does it speed up the PR application like it does in London? Does anyone know someone who had an arranged employment opinion or was already working in Canada under a LMO/work permit who applied to the Accra office?

fathertee

Star Member
May 25, 2006
Fbf2006,
I think getting an arranged employment will greatly boost and hasten your application process. I'm sorry I do not know of anybody that had an arranged employment through Accra. But don't worry if you have one then your chances of getting a PPR within 18 months are very high. Good luck Bro

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
fathertee,

Can one still arrange for employment when one has submitted his papers? Wont they smell a rat? I applied in 2006. At what point can i arrange for employment, if i want to go that route?

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
yes its true arranged employment can speed up Process,
fbf2006 said:
Does anyone know if having arranged employment helps one's application in Accra? Does it speed up the PR application like it does in London? Does anyone know someone who had an arranged employment opinion or was already working in Canada under a LMO/work permit who applied to the Accra office?

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
yes you can arranged employment during Process and inform them when you will get confirm job offer letter from Canada you can send a copy of this letter to embassy this way you will get 10 more points too which will be useless if you already got 67 points thats all you needed to Qualify,
mot said:
fathertee,

Can one still arrange for employment when one has submitted his papers? Wont they smell a rat? I applied in 2006. At what point can i arrange for employment, if i want to go that route?