+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what will happen to deposit

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
i have applied to few college for September 2020 and jan 2021 intakes awaiting offer. my question is that if i deposit tution fee and am unable to get medical, police clearance etc due to covid 19. and the intake passes what will happen to my deposit will they refund it or offer me the next intake. please reply if anyone knows...

Reactions: Funke Jones

Funke Jones

Apr 9, 2020
I heard the Humber college Fall 2020 semester may starts online due to the pandemic and changes to in-person classes half way through if things gets better hopefully by God grace .It was also stated on my offer letter that i must pay my tuition fee on or before june 17 2020. My questions are 1.What if the visa is rejected,will my tuition be refunded? 2.Is there still going to be any fall intake this year? 3.Is it a must to pay my tuition fee on or b4 the day started on my offer letter or if there's going to be a postponement because of this pandemic lock down everywhere? I really need answers to my questions ,pls.

RDS

Apr 26, 2017
I heard the Humber college Fall 2020 semester may starts online due to the pandemic and changes to in-person classes half way through if things gets better hopefully by God grace .It was also stated on my offer letter that i must pay my tuition fee on or before june 17 2020. My questions are 1.What if the visa is rejected,will my tuition be refunded? 2.Is there still going to be any fall intake this year? 3.Is it a must to pay my tuition fee on or b4 the day started on my offer letter or if there's going to be a postponement because of this pandemic lock down everywhere? I really need answers to my questions ,pls.
tuition is refunded if visa is rejected search your college site for fee refund they will have their policy listed..

Reactions: Funke Jones