+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What will be the lowest score in the next 2 months

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Does anyone know when the next draw will be? and what do people actually think the scores will be in the next couple of months?

Do you think scores such as 400, 425, 445 will have a chance or will it not drop below 450?

When the number increases of ITAS does that mean the score drops?

Express your opinions that's what these forums are for!!

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dan504 said:
Does anyone know when the new draw will be? and what do people actually think the scores will be in the next couple of months?

Do you think scores such as 400, 425, 445 will have a chance or will it not drop below 450?

When the number increases of ITAS does that mean the score drops?

Express your opinions that's what these forums are for!!

1. God only knows, not even Chris. It depends on thr number of people in the pool and their scores
2. Who are we to think, there are hundreds of useless threads and useless freaks just thinking, it does not makes any difference to EE, but if you have nothing to do in life, you can participate in the guessing game,
3. Yes apparently, as per previous draws stats
4. Yes sure, go ahead, these forums are for prediction masters !

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbakhan said:
1. God only knows, not even Chris. It depends on thr number of people in the pool and their scores
2. Who are we to think, there are hundreds of useless threads and useless freaks just thinking, it does not makes any difference to EE, but if you have nothing to do in life, you can participate in the guessing game,
3. Yes apparently, as per previous draws stats
4. Yes sure, go ahead, these forums are for prediction masters !
First of all those who are having problems in life, always come on a stage of speculation. So if you can't give them direct answers, atleast prevent yourself to post very rude replies. Its good you are equipped with information about EE but some people are really caring about their future.

If someone is predicting, there is no harm but yes i totally agree that there should not be numerous posts like this. But respect someone post and if you feel irritate or these threads make you infuriate, do not participate.

Dan504

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
I agree no need to be mean can people not just be nice on this website come on people you are wanting to go to a country with nice people and manners so learn to be a better person.

mbakhan

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dan504 said:
I agree no need to be mean can people not just be nice on this website come on people you are wanting to go to a country with nice people and manners so learn to be a better person.
Why don't you learn to be a sane person asking logical questions rather than asking me to be polite? You are willing to go to a country with sane people so learn to be a reasonable person

gss89x

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 15 2014
AOR Received.
December 05 2014
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2016, Ecas updated 22-Jan-2016 ( Upfront)
Passport Req..
14 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
30 March 2016
LANDED..........
12 April 2016
mbakhan said:
Why don't you learn to be a sane person asking logical questions rather than asking me to be polite? You are willing to go to a country with sane people so learn to be a reasonable person
Just don't reply if you think the post is illogical and you won't have to prove someone wrong. 8)

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gss89x said:
Just don't reply if you think the post is illogical and you won't have to prove someone wrong. 8)
Absolutely what i had written. Prevent yourself from posting and if someone is asking same question and you are tired of giving same answers, then go to sleep as you need some rest :p

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gss89x said:
People were silent before until recently. Idiots like OP flooded the forum with all these stupid speculations, and harmed the efficiency of information sharing.

Additionally, if CIC officials are browsing this forum, they must be wondering why they even want to invite these bunch of idiots. Such hesitation will hurt other smarter people as well.

Therefore, be nice and gentle, and stop acting like an idiot on this forum. You will be highly appreciated.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raising queries and having questions leads to portray a character of stupid human being? Always remember where we were gathering information about express entry and CIC, we bothered some people in some other manner.

As far as CIC is concerned, they will be in dilemma when they see people have large amount of valuable information about system and how everyone is assisting each other instead of saying each other a bunch of stupid people.

Be in someone shoes is the most effective way to understand someone's question. Have some empathy.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hi all
If you have been in canada for so long like me you d stop to believe in immigration fairytails. I have been here really long as a student, worker and etc. but still have nothing but wp which expires soon. I signed up in ee and my scores are 438 but I m really doubt that these scores will ever go that low, yes, I wish It could.
As far as immigration concidered they don't have to fill up their year quota if they think people are not qualify enough and we saw that 453 actually scared them , in the eyes of cic these people are not qualify enough and as a result 7 draw went up, thus, I don't think, from now on, we can ever go as low as 453.
Thanks

andy pitcher

Jan 30, 2015
All these predictions doesn't make any sense at all. Based on what I've seen so far 450-500 is an average for people with Canadian education and/or Canadian work experience. Why would CIC even lower the CRS cut-off?

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mesad said:
Hi all
If you have been in canada for so long like me you d stop to believe in immigration fairytails. I have been here really long as a student, worker and etc. but still have nothing but wp which expires soon. I signed up in ee and my scores are 438 but I m really doubt that these scores will ever go that low, yes, I wish It could.
As far as immigration concidered they don't have to fill up their year quota if they think people are not qualify enough and we saw that 453 actually scared them , in the eyes of cic these people are not qualify enough and as a result 7 draw went up, thus, I don't think, from now on, we can ever go as low as 453.
Thanks
You know what, this is a height of over pessimistic attitude. Scores will surely go down if not in a 2 months, then after 4 months. But it is true you cannot predict roughly and stay on your scores. Everyone should have plan B to get invitation.

People below 400 were predicting that they will get invitation till june end, but 7th draw shattered their dreams. I am at 386 and it will be highly unlikely that CIC will come down to this score, so i have plan B as well as plan C. But here we are not talking about predictions, but the way of giving reverts to people who are looking for information

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
Predictions, for now, definitely don't make sense. The future draws and invitations are based on many factors, including the new applicants flooding the pool. PNP-Express Entry schemes are yet to come into full force along with Job Bank/ Job Match services (I understand employers are reluctant to offer jobs to outsiders but its still a possibility) which months down the line will be a huge factor and might raise the cut-off to much higher levels. We get a vague idea that CIC does not want to go below 450. As someone rightly pointed out, 450 & above are the average scores for people with Canadian education/ experience (some also in the 440+ range).
For ones like us, without a Canadian background (read experience/ education), we fall in a vast majority of the pool, within very wide score range. I have managed to score 438 and am hopeful to be considered amongst the higher side of our type.

However, considering only CRS scores (followed by document verification, etc), wouldn't be the decision factor for a PR approval. Canada would not fill itself with a few specific NOCs, right? That doesn't seem logical, it just defeats CIC's purpose.
In my opinion, after selecting LMIA/ PNP/ CEC candidates, who are Immigration priorities, CIC may conduct NOC specific draws.
Or the draws would still be conducted the same way, however PR approval would depend on NOC specific targets (This seems unlikely of the two as it would be a waste of processing time & resource for CIC)

I could be completely wrong as well. ;D

All said and done, the best would be to wait and watch.

All the very best, friends!

PreetiCalgary2014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Guys!! Increase your CLB, Retake IELTS/CELPIP if you think you can do better on it, get your degrees evaluated, get the PCC done!! Check your EE profiles carefully in order to avoid any errors, keep your info updated and hope for the best to happen! I don't think any kind of predictions or arguments will make a difference. Positivity might not do any good but negativity definitely harms! Please try to stay positive and avoid using rude statements for others.

Rabb jo karu change hi karu.

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
PreetiCalgary2014 said:
Guys!! Increase your CLB, Retake IELTS/CELPIP if you think you can do better on it, get your degrees evaluated, get the PCC done!! Check your EE profiles carefully in order to avoid any errors, keep your info updated and hope for the best to happen! I don't think any kind of predictions or arguments will make a difference. Positivity might not do any good but negativity definitely harms! Please try to stay positive and avoid using rude statements for others.

Rabb jo karu change hi karu.

Well said!

I would have given a +1, but I really don't know how to. :p