nola

Star Member
Jul 21, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,

yesterday my husband has been received an email from visa office asking for more documents ... they said that we have only 90 days , but they are asking for something it can take almost 2 month ??? !!.. in case .. Any delay as possible to get.... so is there something can we do ??

Shkafto

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus Syria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you should start on what they want or they might refuse the application. after 90 days they just go on with what they have. I had the same 90 day timeline I sended the papers they wanted. so I'm not sure what you could do maybe someone else can help you with that like PMM.

Good Luck

PS.Shkafto...

nola

Star Member
Jul 21, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you, I hope every thing going fine..

Good luck

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are they asking for and why will it take you 2 months to get? And even if it does take that long, it means you still have 1 month to submit whatever is needed so I don't really see what the problem is. I would be working on trying to see if you can speed up the process of getting whatever documents you need. As far as I know, the visa office won't give you additional time to submit requested documents but I would worry about that later if it seems that you can't get the documents that you need in time. It seems that 3 months should be enough time to get this done. Best of luck in completing this part of your application.

nola

Star Member
Jul 21, 2009
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for reply , they were asking for something out of the country ( it is the Certificate where my husband was working with ) , that is why it could take almost 2 month..

any way ... we still looking out and asking to got it as soon as possible InshaALLAH
Thank you alot . :)