+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to prepare and bring for PR landing?

Charlie79

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
retwant said:
I brought them during my landing but the CBSA officer only asked for the landing paper and passport. The two families in front of me had to show bank statements, parents job offer, and kids school enrollment letter thou. And then different applicants, the two females on another line were missing a single document and were stuck there for at least half an hour.

Thanks this was helpful

It maybe better to come prepared than being sorry. Pretty much you are helping them to help yourself! Good luck...

retwant

Dec 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are welcome! Many people here in forum helped me before, and the application went well months ago. I am staying here just contribute back, hoping more would do so too. Glad to be helpful...

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
redstone said:
can we still do uturn?? i mean no need to go to us???
Hi,
this option is not on a table anymore. You have to go to the US side and ask for the administrative refusal slip and go back to finish landing in Canada. Also there's a new trend to do landing in the CIC office. You don't need to travel. Just call the CIC office and get an appointment on the phone. The waiting time is much shorter than before (about a week or so).