+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to expect after AOR from NDVO?

Oct 10, 2017
Hi folks, I received email regarding acknowledgement of receipt. I had filed in May 2017. Medical results received july 10,
File fowarded in august, And today got acknowledgement of receipt2 from New delhi ., Where am i at now? What to see in the future?
My file for spousal application says in process now, I need some guidance what to expect next? After new delhi receives . And usually how long the wait times? for a passport request or decison made?

Last edited:

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
They waited that long to send you aor2.....are you sure the file was transferred in august? But yeah seems like ndvo has a lot of files with them
Right now April applicants haven’t recieved too many dms so it can take a while i would say at least another month

Oct 10, 2017
They waited that long to send you aor2.....are you sure the file was transferred in august? But yeah seems like ndvo has a lot of files with them
Right now April applicants haven’t recieved too many dms so it can take a while i would say at least another month
Timeline: Application received May 29 2017
Medical results received July 10
Background/Security check recevied July 26
August 11 , File forward to visa office new delhi
Oct 9, Started procesing application.
Oct 10, Received AOR2 From VO .
So my question is March applicants have received some sort of DMs?

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Timeline: Application received May 29 2017
Medical results received July 10
Background/Security check recevied July 26
August 11 , File forward to visa office new delhi
Oct 9, Started procesing application.
Oct 10, Received AOR2 From VO .
So my question is March applicants have received some sort of DMs?
A lot of matchbox gave and I’m seeing that today a few 2-3 applicants from April have received bgc in progress