+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do ?

AmjadMajeed

Jul 14, 2009
Hi All,
I am from Pakistan ( Khi ) I applied for study permit in june. My classes commenced on 10th August. Today CHC replied to my email and said my case is under process.
Are they IDIOTS Or they love to say BULL SHITS ?
Do they even give a damn to classes?
anyways

What should i do?
Aren't they thinking my classes will start in Sept? Like other students i mean may be they missed to read that my classes will start in august

sasha18

Jun 13, 2009
Alberta
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
30Oct2016
Nomination.....
05may2016
AOR Received.
30dec2016
Pls get an extention letter from the colleage or defered the course to next posible date send it to them tell how serious you want to study

AmjadMajeed

Jul 14, 2009
they already took 3 months and if they still could not make a decision then i do not think they have professionals. If you have a chance to go there and see you will there are SO YOUNG people who do not even know about all things.
I can not waste my life's 6 months just for that FUCKING CHC decision. I will go for local uni.
Pakistan have good uni. as well ( though the system is bad )

RzQs

Jul 20, 2009
Hi I am Rajat from Nepal and I've my classes getting started from September 8th and I'm applying the day after tomorrow...I think I too have to wait for a long time. Is the time that long only for PAK students or as well for India coz I've to send my documents in CHC of India as there is no Canadian Embassy in Nepal. Do I need to write down the SOP too ???

memberof

Aug 1, 2009
Amjad my case is same. My semester will start from 1st sept. CHC is sleeping.
The biggest problem is, Local admissions also have been closed and Can not do anything else

First they keep all documents that we can not do anything even can not apply in local uni. and at the end they simply say SAME COURSE IS AVAILABLE. Can they also tell us how can we save our time and get enroll in local course? if they reject at the end.