+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What stage am I currently at?

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hello,

My application details are as follows:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR: June 15th
Medicals Passed: August 15th

Note: I received a letter from IRCC requesting me to submit an RCMP Criminal Record Check on August 16th. I obtained the document and submitted it on August 28th.

I also remember my Background check status chaning to "Not Applicable" at some point.

What stage am I currently at? Is it IP2? And how long on average does it take for my application to go to the next step (PPR I assume?)

Thanks!

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Hello,

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Note: I received a letter from IRCC requesting me to submit an RCMP Criminal Record Check on August 16th. I obtained the document and submitted it on August 28th.

I also remember my Background check status chaning to "Not Applicable" at some point.

What stage am I currently at? Is it IP2? And how long on average does it take for my application to go to the next step (PPR I assume?)

Thanks!
I think it's IP2

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. - IP2

Thanks!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
That's IP2.

Anyone knows how long it might take from IP2 - PPR?

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
That's IP2.

Anyone knows how long it might take from IP2 - PPR?
I would like to know that too. If my status is actually IP2, then I've been sitting there for nearly 20 days now.

Does the RCMP request delay the PPR even though the results are positive and clear?

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Update: I've just called the IRCC call center and the agent told me my application is about halfway through the process. he said my eligibility and security aspects have not yet been analyzed. So I guess I'm still at IP1 even though the message indicates I'm at IP2...

Reactions: Tomi2

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Update: I've just called the IRCC call center and the agent told me my application is about halfway through the process. he said my eligibility and security aspects have not yet been analyzed. So I guess I'm still at IP1 even though the message indicates I'm at IP2...
That's so sad. I thought I'm in IP2. But, it seems little bit confusing now. I don't want to call them, since I just applied in Aug 20.
Are you inland or out-land?

allawi

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
That's so sad. I thought I'm in IP2. But, it seems little bit confusing now. I don't want to call them, since I just applied in Aug 20.
Are you inland or out-land?
Inland. I highly doubt you're in IP2 since you applied 25 days ago. Have you cleared your meds?

can2008

Mar 18, 2017
Hi All,

My AOR is 11th Aug. I have got ADR request twice - once for FBI PCC and other for some missing documentation on my profile and I have submitted both. The current ADR status is 'the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed'. However, I have seen my BG status change from IP to NA to IP in the meantime when all this happened. Does it mean I am in IP2? Or was my application put on hold and am still in IP1...so confused.

Thanks!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Inland. I highly doubt you're in IP2 since you applied 25 days ago. Have you cleared your meds?
Yah, now I am kinda confused. I passed my medical in Sep 5th. Then it shows "we are processing your background......"

Reactions: jman25

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Ive been at IP2 for 3 weeks now.... it says i dobt need additional docs & theyre processing my BG check..... just a waiting game
Have patience my friend. It's all about a waiting game.

Anushree229

Jul 27, 2017
Hi All,

My AOR is 11th Aug. I have got ADR request twice - once for FBI PCC and other for some missing documentation on my profile and I have submitted both. The current ADR status is 'the additional documents you have provided are being reviewed'. However, I have seen my BG status change from IP to NA to IP in the meantime when all this happened. Does it mean I am in IP2? Or was my application put on hold and am still in IP1...so confused.

Thanks!
hi mate. we are in same boat.
i too applied on 11aug.

we can get in touch for our applications, if you wish to.
contact @ anushreesharma1988@gmail.com

Reactions: Tomi2