+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should the NOC code be for embedded software developer or embedded systems and software developer ? 21231 or 21232

AV250

Jan 4, 2023
What should the NOC code be for embedded software developer or embedded systems and software developer ? 21231 or 21232

I have put it as 21231 and don’t have the invite yet so can still make changes. I was thinking should I change it to 21232 as 21231 looks like it requires PEng. Also is it for very senior developers ? I have almost 2 years of work experience in Canada .

My major job responsibilities were around developing c and c++ code for STM32 microcontrollers, deciding which controllers to use, pin outs to assign and coding them. Reading sensor data sheets and interfacing them. Maintaining version control on git. Documentation of code, testing, debugging.

Please let me know as soon as possible as there is a draw on 5th and I need to confirm this by then.

hcs0207

Feb 18, 2024
Hello, did you get your application approved. I am also an embedded systems developer and not sure which NOC code to use.

TomVer

Aug 25, 2023

I have put it as 21231 and don’t have the invite yet so can still make changes. I was thinking should I change it to 21232 as 21231 looks like it requires PEng. Also is it for very senior developers ? I have almost 2 years of work experience in Canada .

My major job responsibilities were around developing c and c++ code for STM32 microcontrollers, deciding which controllers to use, pin outs to assign and coding them. Reading sensor data sheets and interfacing them. Maintaining version control on git. Documentation of code, testing, debugging.

Please let me know as soon as possible as there is a draw on 5th and I need to confirm this by then.
Having knowledge of such language of programming like C++ is very great! But in today's world of artificial intelligence, AI replaces many workers in the IT sphere. Many new companies like https://cloudflex.team/ is appearing and developing new software by using AI. On one side it is very good, as our world is developing. On another - it's bad news for developers