+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should I submit? Please Help!

dax45

Oct 12, 2011
Hi everyone,

I need help in completing my requirements. I plan to submit it this december 2012.
In the document checklist i just downloaded IMM5612
NUMBER 13: EDUCATION / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
(the last bulleted item)
APPLICANT MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE OF BOTH THE TOTAL NUMBER OF YEARS OF EDUCATION ALONG WITH EVIDENCE THAT THE PROGRAM/S WERE COMPLETED

*does this mean i have to get certification from my schools during GRADE SCHOOL and HIGH SCHOOL that I completed my education in their institution / number of years i was able to complete my studies or should i go to Department of Education for the certification of the number of years i completed my education?
*OR my diplomas during GRADE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, and MASTERAL are enough evidence?
*Any suggestions?

Thank you so much! :)

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dax45 said:
Hi everyone,

I need help in completing my requirements. I plan to submit it this december 2012.
In the document checklist i just downloaded IMM5612
NUMBER 13: EDUCATION / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS
(the last bulleted item)
APPLICANT MUST INCLUDE EVIDENCE OF BOTH THE TOTAL NUMBER OF YEARS OF EDUCATION ALONG WITH EVIDENCE THAT THE PROGRAM/S WERE COMPLETED

*does this mean i have to get certification from my schools during GRADE SCHOOL and HIGH SCHOOL that I completed my education in their institution / number of years i was able to complete my studies or should i go to Department of Education for the certification of the number of years i completed my education?
*OR my diplomas during GRADE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, and MASTERAL are enough evidence?
*Any suggestions?

Thank you so much! :)
* Submit on December 2012 or December 2011?

* You need not to submit Grade School and High School Diplomas. Post-Secondary education/College/University/ Trade Education are needed for submission which ever you have (including Original Transcipts).

* I think the last bullet under Education is pertaining to the Post-Secondary Education.

;D :) ;D

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Attach Secondary school and intermediate certificates too.. Copies.

It will prove educational dates (Years as well), your history and Date of birth too. If you have em why shouldn't you...

Remmember you need to include everything that gives weight to your Application.

dax45

Oct 12, 2011
giogenre said:
* Submit on December 2012 or December 2011?

* You need not to submit Grade School and High School Diplomas. Post-Secondary education/College/University/ Trade Education are needed for submission which ever you have (including Original Transcipts).

* I think the last bullet under Education is pertaining to the Post-Secondary Education.

;D :) ;D
Oh! its December 2011 :p Thank you for the reply! :)

dax45

Oct 12, 2011
devilhimselff said:
Attach Secondary school and intermediate certificates too.. Copies.

It will prove educational dates (Years as well), your history and Date of birth too. If you have em why shouldn't you...

Remmember you need to include everything that gives weight to your Application.
:) Thank you!