+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what should i do

nice

Jun 12, 2009
i have been given admission to study in canada but my visa application was denied on the ground that i have not proved that i would return after my course of study. and again, i am not a bonafide student.what is the meaning of bonafide student?
meanwhile, i am under scholarship to study in canada by my state government. advise on what to do.
i have a good family ties and i am currently in a university student and wish to have good education in canada. i need your over all advise.
thans
nice

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
nice said:
i have been given admission to study in canada but my visa application was denied on the ground that i have not proved that i would return after my course of study. and again, i am not a bonafide student.what is the meaning of bonafide student?
meanwhile, i am under scholarship to study in canada by my state government. advise on what to do.
i have a good family ties and i am currently in a university student and wish to have good education in canada. i need your over all advise.
thans
nice
You might wanna get a Lawyer to look into it for you. The immigration officer doesn't seem trust alot of things about your application.
Good Luck

mssbola

Jun 5, 2009
Kinshasa, RD Congo
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-04-2008
if your passport was returned to you resubmit it and try to answer everything they ask you