+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should be the Format of work experience letter

Pbooracricko

Apr 15, 2020
Hello, I need your suggestions!

I was working as an assistant software programmer for two years and my salary was also paid in cash.

What are documents required from my previous company to justify this?

Pbooracricko

Apr 15, 2020
Hello, I need your suggestions!

I was working as an assistant software programmer for two years and was paid in cash.

What are documents required from my previous company to justify this?

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Hello , I need your suggestion. . Can you please have a look at my work experience certificate format that I prepared under the NOC 2174.

Employee Id:- __________

Dated: 03/02/2020

To Whom It May Concern

This is to certify that _________, resident of ____________, worked in our organization ________________ , during the period of 04/08/2016 to 10/08/2018 (Full-time) as an Assistant Software Programmer and she was earning a gross salary of Rs. 1,29,360/- per Annum with a monthly salary of Rs. 10,780/-. The mode of payment of her salary was cash in hand. Working hours were 45 hours per week ( Office timing being ________ to _____ - five days a week)

Listed below were her key roles and responsibilities-

1. Assist and work closely with other software programmers and developers in modeling, modifying, integrating and testing codes as per the business requirement.

2. Assist other co-workers in the development and documentation of logical and physical programming specifications.

3. Assist in identifying and communicating technical problems, processing and finding a solution by modifying existing programs, reprogramming and debugging of programming codes as per user's requirement.

4. Assist in researching and assessing of different software items by collecting and preparing reports and documentations according to client and business prerequisites.

5. Direct, assign, co-ordinate teams of programmers and assist them in reviewing of projects and programs.

During this period we found her to be self-starter who is motivated, fast learner, duty bound and a highly committed team player with strong conceptual knowledge and his performance was excellent.

We assure you that we have been truthful in our disclosures pertaining to _________. If you have any further questions with regard to his background , please do not hesitate to call or email us. This certificate has been issued on specific request of employee. Thanks & Regards,

( HR Manager )

Email : __________________________

Your suggestions will be highly obliged.
Assist other co-workers in the development and documentation of logical and physical programming specifications.
>> Whats this in software :)?. There is no mention u really code?

Jay_112

Aug 18, 2020
Hello All,

I am trying to get an Experience Certificate from my past Employer for whom I last worked in 2013.
Recently, I got in touch with them regarding the experience letter to be issued as per the format the Canada immigration asks for. However they said they don't issue experience letter in the format I am asking for and are not willing to listen to someone who last worked 7 years ago.

While I have my original experience letter, it only states my Designation and the duration I worked for the company. I have my Appointment Letter and other documents to support Full-Time job claim and salary, but don't have my Jobs Duties listed.

My questions are:
1. Has anyone gone through a similar situation and is there a way to get your Experience letter printed in the desired format from an Indian Employer?

2. Can I use my Experience Letter (which only mentions my designation and duration), Appointment Letter( which mentions my Salary and "Full-time job"), Appraisal Letter etc. together to supplement each other instead of one experience letter in the required format?

Thanks in advance.

yghon11

Dec 13, 2020
I have worked for total 3 companies(3rd one still going on).
First company - Nov 2016 to Jan 2018(1 year 3 months)
Second company- Feb 2018 - July 2020(2 years 5 months)
Third company - Aug 2020- Till now
I have not got the ITA yet but can I take work experience letter from previous employer now or the date of issue for those should be post ITA?
I am doing this to minimize time to submit docs after getting ITA.
Please guide. TIA.

yghon11

Dec 13, 2020
It doesn't need to be post ITA. You can get them now.
Thank you for your reply. I wanted to ask one more thing is it mandatory to show current work experience too as previous one is more than 3 years. Basically asking for experience letter from current employer might have bad impact.

rajbirgill

Feb 23, 2021
Hello everyone!
i worked as an assistant professor on contractual basis from 2013-2016.
But my work experience is:
Aug,2013-April,2014(9 months)
Aug,2015-April,2016(9 months)
Aug,2016-April,2017(9 months)

will it be be counted as valid experience for my PR application? i also have 1 year Canadian experience in IT company. Should i file my PR as CEC or i can use my indian experience also to score more?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
what if the work hours are not fixed, for example, some weeks I work 20 other weeks 10 then what would need to be written there?

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
My wife is doing 5 year residency in Oncology department in pakistan karachi hospital and she has 1 more year to complete. Does residency experience counts in express entry? Because she will the primary applicant. And what format does she has to provide to satisfy IRCCA requirements?