+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What shall I do now???

applicant99

Apr 18, 2011
Dear Fellows:

Greetings! I applied for Canadian PR in October 2009. received file number in March 2010 from Buffallo. Got medical paper in July. Medical was done in August. Dr. suggesed my spouse's cardiac eco and it was done in September 2010. Eco result was ok. We requesed Dr to send the eco result but he did not send in. In December 2010, after waiting for 4 months I sent an email to buffallo asking about the status of my application. They replied they are waiting for my spouse's eco result. I ran to the Dr as asked him why he did not send it. He said, usually we dont send unless the immigration ask us. Anyway, they send the furthered report on January 02, 2011. I contacted immi office again at the first week of April 2011 and they replied not to contact them before they finish the review. They said they are still revewing. We are a bit scared and worried about the whole situation. I came to know, we might need to do medical again if it pass 12 months.

Anyone has similar experinece? Any suggestions? Too much worried because the recent Canadian immigration law will not allow to get work permit for more than 4 years. We dont have much time in hand.

Waiting for any reply.

Bivabori

BlueRobin

Feb 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-06-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
20-10-2010
Passport Req..
11-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2011
You are lucky that Buffalo responded telling they did not receive the Cardio report. Now a days their standard response is that they cannot give update on anything including receipt of medical report. Please have faith and wait patiently. Also start thinking about alternate plans if your PR does not come through before your work permit expiry.

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applicant99 said:
In December 2010, after waiting for 4 months I sent an email to buffallo asking about the status of my application. 1. They replied they are waiting for my spouse's eco result.

I ran to the Dr as asked him why he did not send it. 2. He said, usually we dont send unless the immigration ask us. Anyway, they send the furthered report on January 02, 2011. I contacted immi office again at the first week of April 2011 and 3. they replied not to contact them before they finish the review. They said they are still revewing.
This is ridiculous! Pl note the communication gap (2) and inconsistencies in responses (1, 3) from CHC!!! It really cost and take away so many valuable time from our life!! The DMP waiting to be asked from CHC to send the report.... CHC waiting to receive the same report (from whom????) and the applicant is nowhere!!!!! This is the way many stuck in the processing stages months after months without any real reason from their part!!!

Pl note the inconsistencies in reply..... First they said they are waiting for the spouse report.... but when it made sent then they are responding hard not to contact them (Without acknowledging the receipt of report!!) and revert back in their stance that the file is still to finish review (while it supposed to be due or ongoing security/Bcg chk)!!! I am not sure how to explain all these in context!!!

Its possibly not too much to expect CHC to make fairly straight forward responses..... like saying that we have received your spouse eco report..... your file has been under ..... stages..... however, we have no choice but to keep it on hold as we have growing backlogs with other priority and given the best estimate it might take........months.....

This way at least life of an applicant could make a bit easier and help them planning accordingly.....

Unfortunately now a days CHC don't even have time to make any responses.....So frustrating!!

anumatri

Dec 9, 2009
Visa Office......
buffualo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
waiting ...............
send all report again

ali green

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/1/2010
Doc's Request.
2/3/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
2/3/2010
File Transfer...
may-2010
Med's Request
May 1 2013
Med's Done....
May 15 2013
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
NOV 15th 2013
Do not worry everything is ok.
If they did not get the report they would have said the same as the first time.
But I have a question why did your wife need cardiac eco report at first place?
Thank you

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
applicant99 said:
Dear Fellows:

Greetings! I applied for Canadian PR in October 2009. received file number in March 2010 from Buffallo. Got medical paper in July. Medical was done in August. Dr. suggesed my spouse's cardiac eco and it was done in September 2010. Eco result was ok. We requesed Dr to send the eco result but he did not send in. In December 2010, after waiting for 4 months I sent an email to buffallo asking about the status of my application. They replied they are waiting for my spouse's eco result. I ran to the Dr as asked him why he did not send it. He said, usually we dont send unless the immigration ask us. Anyway, they send the furthered report on January 02, 2011. I contacted immi office again at the first week of April 2011 and they replied not to contact them before they finish the review. They said they are still revewing. We are a bit scared and worried about the whole situation. I came to know, we might need to do medical again if it pass 12 months.

Anyone has similar experinece? Any suggestions? Too much worried because the recent Canadian immigration law will not allow to get work permit for more than 4 years. We dont have much time in hand.

Waiting for any reply.

Bivabori
wiat dear. This is tiring but rewarding effort. You will get the reply. Just wait with patience. Dont flood CHC with emails. This will not serve anything.
Gud luk
asyousuf