+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what r Solid reasons to convince guys at portal of entry about early arrival

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Guys due to late arrival of visa i am not able to go for may intake but of course September intake is open for me . if i travel two mouths before for September intake then what reason i should give to portal of entry guys for early arrival?

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
That you are simply arriving early to set up accomodation, bank account and so on but of course you cannot work until your course starts. Does not stop you looking for part time work though in the mean time as long as do not start,

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Guys due to late arrival of visa i am not able to go for may intake but of course September intake is open for me . if i travel two mouths before for September intake then what reason i should give to portal of entry guys for early arrival?

You will have to show a very latest LOA at POE. Old one won't work.

Reactions: R

DanielEcu

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Quito, Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota, Colombia
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
Doc's Request.
VAC - Upfront
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
18-04-2017
LANDED..........
Will be 05-07-2017
and you have to proof that you have enough funds for those 2 additional months

123prem

May 10, 2017
HI guys, i received letter of introduction from Canadian high commission, new Delhi but i do not have visa sticker or any type of identification in my passport. What does this mean? Can I travel to Canada with only this letter ?

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
That you are simply arriving early to set up accomodation, bank account and so on but of course you cannot work until your course starts. Does not stop you looking for part time work though in the mean time as long as do not start,
Thank you

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Thank you
cant i say that i arrived early to adjust with the culture , people and food so that during the start of the studies i do not feel home sick or face culture shock that can effect my studies

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
cant i say that i arrived early to adjust with the culture , people and food so that during the start of the studies i do not feel home sick or face culture shock that can effect my studies
You could add that but most people really arrive early because they know that finding accommodation can be a challenge in addition to adjusting to the local environment.

An individual would not really be normal if there was not a degree of being homesick being far away from home and adjusting to the Canadian way of life.

Arriving just 2 months early should be no big deal as long as convincing you have the funds to support self without working so main advice maybe is to not over think what you think you may need to say to CBSA just make sure all your documentation is order . Always be honest with CBSA and answer questions asked but try not to volunteer any extra information not asked for.

Last edited:

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Hy lilin i have same question i am going on 8th june what about you...??
I don't know when i will leave to Canada because i have my may intake offer letter thus i need to get a new offer letter for September. by the way in which province you are going to?

LILIN

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
You could add that but most people really arrive early because they know that finding accommodation can be a challenge in addition to adjusting to the local environment.

An individual would not really be normal if there was not a degree of being homesick being far away from home and adjusting to the Canadian way of life.

Arriving just 2 months early should be no big deal as long as convincing you have the funds to support self without working so main advice maybe is to not over think what you think you may need to say to CBSA just make sure all your documentation is order . Always be honest with CBSA and answer questions asked but try not to volunteer any extra information not asked for.
Thanks a lot my frd

abhi.1234

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
In my case i have booked my room for 4 months .....for june july august september.....so is that okay to go in june and going with extra 1000dollars+ i already have 10000dollars in my gic account there....and i am gonna get 2000 dollar on opening my account after landing