+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What life could we expect in Canada??

Amit Marwaha

Star Member
Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone,
I am planning to settle my life ahead in Canada.
But I am little bit worried about life in Canada.
I am a pharmacy professional working with a pharmaceutical company in India.
I am planning to visit Canada alone first later I would accompany my family.
Could anyone let me know what I can expect from Canada as I am not able to make my mind..I have read several forums and heard a lot about getting job a tough task there and weather conditions are even worst...PL help me out to give me a clear vision...hope you would understand my predicament..!!!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone,
Could anyone let me know what I can expect from Canada as I am not able to make my mind..I have read several forums and heard a lot about getting job a tough task there and weather conditions are even worst...PL help me out to give me a clear vision...hope you would understand my predicament..!!!
What does this clear vision entail? Seems like you have researched enough and know the required details. In the end decision has to be yours.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi everyone,
Weather conditions shouldn’t be a problem as others are living there too and your body automatically adapts so unless u don’t have any medical problem that gets worst becuz of extremely cold weather u r fine.

As for the job, that depends on your luck. Professions in healthcare are always in demand

CanDok

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-08-2018
Nomination.....
05-09-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Med's Done....
09-10-2018
Dear Amit,

You have picked up two most sticky points that each one of us needs to weigh before taking the plunge.
Believe you me, the answer will not change even if majority of us wright the opposite in this thread. Weather is harsh and Canadian employers dig Canadian experience (chicken and egg situation).
What you should try to find an answer to is the question that are you fine taking a plunge with these risks in front of you and are you willing to struggle for 4-5 years for a better life ahead?
If yes then welcome to this big ship of ours, if not then we will try helping you change your mind :)
All the best and may you have light on your choosen path!

Reactions: cansha