+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is UCI/Client ID for a naturalized Canadian Citizen

AFAZY

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Hello guys,

I'm applying to sponsor my spouse under the spouse sponsorship class and there is a question asking about my UCI /Client ID. I'm naturalized Canadian citizen and I have a passport and citizenship card and neither of them have any number that looks like the format mentioned on CIC website.

Does a naturalized Canadian have a UCI /client ID? and if yes, where can I find it?

Thank you :)))))))

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

AFAZY said:
Hello guys,

I'm applying to sponsor my spouse under the spouse sponsorship class and there is a question asking about my UCI /Client ID. I'm naturalized Canadian citizen and I have a passport and citizenship card and neither of them have any number that looks like the format mentioned on CIC website.

Does a naturalized Canadian have a UCI /client ID? and if yes, where can I find it?

1. If you became a PR prior to 2002 you don't have one, if after, then it would have been on your PR card. If you don't know or can't find it, leave it blank.

AFAZY

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Many Thanks! 5 stars for sure :)))

I have a more important question in case you have the time to give me your opinion on it.

Does generating an express entry profile at the same time I send spouse sponsorship application has any negative effect?

Mainly, when the officer start working on my spouse sponsorship application, he/she will notice from the system that I have generated an express entry profile at the same time I submitted sponsorship application. I'm worried then that he/she will consider that a bad signal. What do you think?

PS: I'm trying to apply under both categories because Express entry is faster once you get invited.

Thanks!

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
AFAZY said:
Hello guys,

uči starts with a 9 and 8 digits

jdCanadian

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys,

Just in case, someone else is looking for this, the naturalized citizen can call CIC and they give it to you.