+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is transcript after all ?

NishiGogetter

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello Friends,

Greetings !!

This is regarding the education credential evaluation/assessment for FSW 2013.

Comparative education services demands making available “Transcripts” from the university.
I am from India and PG (M.Tech) from Nagpur University.

Do university folks understand this term? What we need to ask to University when they say provide the transcript?

Is it another statement of marks from University and course details (duration, year etc)?

Please help suggest.

Best regards,
NishiGogetter

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
The transcript is a list of the individual modules that made up your university course and possibly the marks/credits received for them. It also includes dates attended.
The certificate is then only the bit of paper that says you got your qualification.

Most Universities will have been asked for transcripts before and will know what is meant :)

NishiGogetter

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Thanks Loncan for providing your inputs.

World education services (one of assessment agency) requires photocopies of mark sheet of individual years (which also contains the subjects taken) attested by Registrar/Controller of examination avoiding the need of transcript.

So, in case if Registrar/Controller of examination is willing to attest them, this can be done quickly and faster, right and should suffice for assessment requirement, right? OR I am missing anything here.

Can you please conform ?

Thanks,

NishiGogetter

loncan

May 21, 2013
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
Jul 2014
NishiGogetter said:

World education services (one of assessment agency) requires photocopies of mark sheet of individual years (which also contains the subjects taken) attested by Registrar/Controller of examination avoiding the need of transcript.

So, in case if Registrar/Controller of examination is willing to attest them, this can be done quickly and faster, right and should suffice for assessment requirement, right? OR I am missing anything here.

Can you please conform ?

Thanks,

NishiGogetter
The requirements seem to differ by country, but attested mark-sheets would seem to have the same purpose as a transcript, so if WES allow that for your country then go for it. WES are the quickest of the bunch anyway so you should be fine.

Coolguy31

Nov 29, 2013
Nagpur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014. Adtl Rpts submitted on 02-12-2015 to Med Center. Consultant Submitted all Docs Via Email on 8 Dec 14
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2016
LANDED..........
Landing 16-04-2016
NishiGogetter said:

Can you please conform ?

Thanks,

NishiGogetter
Hello @NishiGogetter. I am also from Nagpur. Were you able to get the Transcript??? Also where did you get the Assessment done ???

Thanks.

abhishekgahoi

Nov 18, 2015
hi,
I have done my engineering from nagpur university and for canada immigration looking for transcripts.
Please let me know how to get it done.

iville

Feb 12, 2022
hi,
I have done my engineering from nagpur university and for canada immigration looking for transcripts.
Please let me know how to get it done.
I got my transcripts done from Nagpur university recently but it was through a service provider called MailTranscripts. They got the transcripts in 10 days from my university which was actually very surprising. Since they are one of the oldest business organizations they have good knowledge about the process. I applied online on their website, uploaded the required documents and they kept me updated throughout the process. You can try MailTranscripts, they will be very helpful.

Mar 11, 2022
I applied with CES evaluation and I was in need of Nagpur university transcript. I got contact of MailTranscripts through my consultant. I did not gave any second though and I applied with them. I submitted the documents requested by the team and the process was done in 2 week only. My transcript was send by this team directly to CES as they are registered partner with them. I got confirmation from CES that they have received my transcript. Thanks to MailTranscripts Team for providing such helpful service.

GAYA3sur

May 7, 2022
I applied with CES evaluation and I was in need of Nagpur university transcript. I got contact of MailTranscripts through my consultant. I did not gave any second though and I applied with them. I submitted the documents requested by the team and the process was done in 2 week only. My transcript was send by this team directly to CES as they are registered partner with them. I got confirmation from CES that they have received my transcript. Thanks to MailTranscripts Team for providing such helpful service.
How much mail transcript is charging ?