+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the transit time between Bangladesh VAC and Singapore Office?

enywmara

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-05-2022
AOR Received.
07-07-2022
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-12-2021
Interview........
Not needed
Dear All,

I recently got a passport request on my on-line student visa application and submitted my passport as requested. However, I have no idea on when the passport will be returned. Its only been 2 days since I submitted the passport.

My query is, does anyone know how long it takes for a passport to return to VFS after being stamped in Singapore? I would be grateful if anyone can share their experience.

Other VAC office experiences in Asia are also very welcome, as I would be able to at least get an idea of how long it takes.

Thanks All for your valuable input!

bb1951

Jun 2, 2016
I have got PPR today for myself my wife and my son. I and my wife are in UAE but my son is in USA. Can me and my wife submit the passport in UAE and my son send it by courier separately from USA to Abu Dhabi.
Is it possible for my son to submit his passport at Canadian Embassy in NY with the request letter.
Would appreciate if any one can say something about it

Mohman

Feb 11, 2016
bb1951 said:
I have got PPR today for myself my wife and my son. I and my wife are in UAE but my son is in USA. Can me and my wife submit the passport in UAE and my son send it by courier separately from USA to Abu Dhabi.
Is it possible for my son to submit his passport at Canadian Embassy in NY with the request letter.
Would appreciate if any one can say something about it
Congratulation and wish you all the best. Could you please share your timeline here to see the trend?