+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the next step as soon as you give your Biometrics?

miqbal06

Oct 9, 2018
I have given my biometrics the day I got the collection letter. I went to USCIS application support center and gave my fingerprints and got my photograph taken. The next day my application got updated with the Biometrics enrollment number and date. However, my application still says "Your action is required".

What am I supposed to do? Do I have to upload any documents?

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
I have given my biometrics the day I got the collection letter. I went to USCIS application support center and gave my fingerprints and got my photograph taken. The next day my application got updated with the Biometrics enrollment number and date. However, my application still says "Your action is required".

Hi! Sorry, this might not be helpful for your question but I have a quick query about your biometrics.

Were you requested to submit biometrics after AOR? (like after meds were passed etc.)

Also would you mind letting me know your date of AOR and which country you are from?

I didn't submit any biometrics and I'm starting to get worried. :(

huxiaotao

Apr 14, 2023

same problem, any comments?

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021

No, just sit and wait. IRCC has to link promptly your fingerprints to your application and send them for a check to other countries. But they don’t have to promptly analyze and make changee to your application. So what you see is just a result of assistants not doing their job on time. It’s normal, that is the reason why 80% of applications are processed for several years.

just join your AOR thread and follow what other people’s timeline is