+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the easiest province to get PNP?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on what you qualify for. You have to look at each PNP's different immigration classes. If you can get a job offer from one province, obviously you have a chance in their PNP. If you have close relatives in a province that has family stream, same thing.

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
The saskatchewan nominee program is by far the best and easiest program to enter into as the province is thriving greatly.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Guys.. I don't need visa to visit Canada for 6 months. Will it be possible, if I travel to CA and try to find a job and will be able to get work visa in the country and amend my status in Canada?

patience

Star Member
Mar 13, 2008
trinidad and tobago
Category........
Visa Office......
port of spain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 11 2009
Doc's Request.
november 9 2009
Nomination.....
april19 2009
AOR Received.
aust 9 2010
Med's Request
november 22 2009
Med's Done....
december 6 2009
Passport Req..
february 24 2010
VISA ISSUED...
march 11 2010
LANDED..........
april 29 2010
I would recommend saskatchewan to anyone.

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidhaider said:
Dear Patience,
Would you like to describe the advantages the province of Saskhatchwan immigration programe?
Please.
http://www.aeei.gov.sk.ca/immigration

filizkilic

Jun 30, 2011
i will apply for sister under the pnp and saskachewan look more easy for my sister and i live in alberta now but because of that i will move to sask. I checked all other province they look so hard and picky to me. The best is sask.

ronaldoyaronaldo

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How is Saskatchewan easier ?
It's not as easy as you guys make it sounds.. specially for post grad work permit holders

peachie

Star Member
Jun 25, 2011
How is Saskatchewan easier ?
It's not as easy as you guys make it sounds.. specially for post grad work permit holders

Why is it not as easy? This is what I am intending to do

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
filizkilic said:
i will apply for sister under the pnp and saskachewan look more easy for my sister and i live in alberta now but because of that i will move to sask. I checked all other province they look so hard and picky to me. The best is sask.
I believe you have to stay in SK for a while before you can sponsor your family. And remember, they may terminate family stream at anytime without advance notice, just like how they did in AINP, not even one week notice. Alberta terminated H1B and family streams overnight and there are so so many people suffered from that. Please learn from that lesson. They have the right to do so.

Why don't you try to find another route in AINP so she can come to Alberta. I think that is a safer approach rather than you moving to another province just to sponsor her after a period of time in which things may change overnight.

SK economy is nowhere compared to Alberta. AINP is much faster now, even fastest. I think most applications are finalized in 7 months at most.

filizkilic

Jun 30, 2011
TRUONGAN said:
I believe you have to stay in SK for a while before you can sponsor your family. And remember, they may terminate family stream at anytime without advance notice, just like how they did in AINP, not even one week notice. Alberta terminated H1B and family streams overnight and there are so so many people suffered from that. Please learn from that lesson. They have the right to do so.

Why don't you try to find another route in AINP so she can come to Alberta. I think that is a safer approach rather than you moving to another province just to sponsor her after a period of time in which things may change overnight.

SK economy is nowhere compared to Alberta. AINP is much faster now, even fastest. I think most applications are finalized in 7 months at most.

ok i understand you but ainp does not have family stream as you know, for the skilled worker they want job offer and lmo ,sask does not want lmo etc....
i like alberta i am really happy to be here but because of my sister qualification sask looks more easy. if i find a way to bring her here under the ainp i sure do it....