+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is PR application Fee after getting Protected person status

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
One Last Question Sis
DO I need 2 Photos
Or just one photo with name and sign at the back and upload?
@Phantom9180 there are many youtube videos as @theclaimer already shared with you, she is being very generous w her time and answering all your questions.
Watch some of those videos before asking, also there are many other threads here that have already answered your questions.

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
This is confusing as one front and back right?
As I am uploading photo online
1. One photo with front & back
2. Another photo only front.

There is a specific tab to upload your photo. Please check my previous response on the entire process.

It's the same photo having two copies. :p

Reactions: Phantom9180

Phantom9180

Feb 17, 2024
1. One photo with front & back
2. Another photo only front.

There is a specific tab to upload your photo. Please check my previous response on the entire process.

It's the same photo having two copies. :p
Already submitted my file with One front and One back signed
Forgot to add same photo 2nd time

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
@Phantom9180 there are many youtube videos as @theclaimer already shared with you, she is being very generous w her time and answering all your questions.
Watch some of those videos before asking, also there are many other threads here that have already answered your questions.
@ref19to22 I am finding difficulties with RTD. Still trying to figure it out. I found that @Phantom9180 has it. Now it's his turn to help me out. :D :D hahhahahaha

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
* IMM 0008 (required)Generic Application Form for Canada (This form is mandatory for all programs)
* IMM 5406 (required)Additional Family Information (This form is mandatory for all programs)
* IMM 5669 (required)Schedule A: Background/Declaration (This form is mandatory for all programs)
* IMM 0008 SCH14 (required)
[Download] Schedule 14: Protected Persons and Convention Refugees (opens in a new browser tab)
Schedule 14: Protected Persons and Convention Refugees
* IMM 5286 (required)
[Download] Document Checklist: Protected Person – Permanent Residence (IMM 5286) (opens in a new browser tab)
Document Checklist: Protected Person – Permanent Residence (IMM 5286)
*Consent and declaration (required)This form will act as a digital signature.
* Proof of payment (required)
Provide a copy of your fee payment receipt

Recommended document labeling:
  • Please use the following naming convention when labeling your documents: "Last Name - First Name – Document type - #." For example: "Wong - John - Proof of Education -1."
  • Please make sure your documents are labeled properly. For example, if you upload a picture of your child, you should label the file so that it includes the name of that child.
    • File names can only contain the following characters: "A-Z" "a-z" "0-9" "-" "_" "."
  • Photos: The back of one (1) photo must contain the following and must be uploaded.
    • bear the date the photo was taken;
    • bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
    • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information.
  • Please visit the guide(opens in a new browser tab) for permanent resident photos for more information.
  • Accepted file types: Only PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, DOC, and DOCX are accepted.
  • Accepted file size: File size should be 4 MB maximum and photos should be 420x540 pixels minimum.
  • Select your document type and upload.
Under the additional supporting document, there is a drop-down button. Select the appropriate heading and upload the document. For example;
1. Passport copy
2. Birth certificate copy
3. National ID card copy
4. Proof of work experience in Canada etc.
@Phantom9180 I sent you all the information here even with SS.

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
My bad It was confusing the photo I am uploading digitally is still the same..
Then upload 2 does not make sense.
They can use that one as well even 5 times
Generally, it is a requirement. Varies for each immigration process. We upload photos in the portal, but they take our pictures during biometrics.