+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is happening ..can soemone help me.

chefumang

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
i send email to chc about the update of my case and they send me this email

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are responding to your email below.

Thank you for your e-mail.

This application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. We had shifted our priorities to the very high volume of Temporary Resident applications refused during the summer months of May through August. As a result some backlogs have developed.

Unfortunately I cannot give a precise review date. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards

Regards,

Immigration Section

Kingston, Jamaica

i already send my medicals and updated documents to them in august 2010. now i am getting this replyy . i am confused , if its real update or they send me the normal generic mail.. whom should i contact . i applied to cio in dec 2008 under new rule , when the rule started and after so long time still my application is pending . is ther eany email add of anyone in canada when i can send my query about delay.

my staus in ecas shows in process from 28 may 2010

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Hi,

Though part of this email is just a template but they referred to your specific application to check the progress and or any pending issues.

I recommend you wait and relax, and hopefully initiate another enquiry within 2-3 months in case you heard nothing.

Cheers!

chefumang

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
i already send my medicals to chc in aug 2010 and now they say that review is pending , sounds something wrong. whilse ecas says review is complete and now they started processing my application on 28may 2010

this is what my ecas says

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on May 28, 2010.

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/statistics/data-release/2010-Q3/index.asp

check the above link given by Mezo2009..............best of luck............

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
chefumang said:
i send email to chc about the update of my case and they send me this email

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are responding to your email below.

Thank you for your e-mail.

This application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received. We had shifted our priorities to the very high volume of Temporary Resident applications refused during the summer months of May through August. As a result some backlogs have developed.

Unfortunately I cannot give a precise review date. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards

Regards,

Immigration Section

Kingston, Jamaica

i already send my medicals and updated documents to them in august 2010. now i am getting this replyy . i am confused , if its real update or they send me the normal generic mail.. whom should i contact . i applied to cio in dec 2008 under new rule , when the rule started and after so long time still my application is pending . is ther eany email add of anyone in canada when i can send my query about delay.

my staus in ecas shows in process from 28 may 2010
This is a normal generic reply. Just chill and enjoy life. You will get passport request within a month or two.

Candreamz

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With papers
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
06-10-2010
Med's Done....
14-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
may - 2011
Hi,

The other thing you can do is , just apply Caips notes and the real picture will be clear for you.

Candreamz