+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is" DECISION HAS BEEN MADE" meant?

noel_cabitac

Oct 13, 2009
Is there anybody here who had encounter such decision? I am worried that my application is rejected because the agency where I applied did not respond to my query regarding this matter.. Do I have to contact the IMMIGRATON directly or should I wait the agency for the answer? Its been 3 months since I check my application stating that decision and till now I had no IDEA what happenned to my application..

Pls help me if anyone here encountered the same... Is there any probability that my application is rejected or have been approved? Pls help...

Regards,
NOEL

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
noel_cabitac said:
Is there anybody here who had encounter such decision? I am worried that my application is rejected because the agency where I applied did not respond to my query regarding this matter.. Do I have to contact the IMMIGRATON directly or should I wait the agency for the answer? Its been 3 months since I check my application stating that decision and till now I had no IDEA what happenned to my application..

Pls help me if anyone here encountered the same... Is there any probability that my application is rejected or have been approved? Pls help...

Regards,
NOEL
It is precisely that:" DECISION HAS BEEN MADE". Plain and simple. A decision about your application has been made. You just have to wait for the communication from the embassy. Here are some sample from other sites: http://www. canada-city. ca/canada-immigration/posting.php?messageid=24558 (spaces intentional)

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
noel_cabitac said:
Tks for the information... But still there is no clear answer if my application is rejected or approved...
What was your application about? Did you go through the entire process? I mean were you asked to do the medicals? Were you asked for your passport?