+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is ATIP Request?

Nirru

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Hello..

My friend applied for canadian visitor visa 5 years ago but refused. Now he want to apply again. But before that he want to see VO's exact comments on his last application. How much time it will take if go for ATIP REQUEST? any1 have any idea? Please help!

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Nirru said:
Hello..

My friend applied for canadian visitor visa 5 years ago but refused. Now he want to apply again. But before that he want to see VO's exact comments on his last application. How much time it will take if go for ATIP REQUEST? any1 have any idea? Please help!
30 Calender days, if you choose to get it by email.

gurpreet rathour

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
PMM SIR,
Dear sir, I am in India my TRV is refused again so I Want GCMS notes/ VO notes please tell me in details that
1.may I get GCMS by self in India Or Not
2.it possible could I apply on line in India

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
See instructions in link on first page of this post. If you do not have file or friend in Canada you have to order it though an agency in Canada and cost is approx $45. Unless rules have changed.

vinitdatta

Sep 6, 2013
Pippin said:
See instructions in link on first page of this post. If you do not have file or friend in Canada you have to order it though an agency in Canada and cost is approx $45. Unless rules have changed.
I dont have file of friend in canada, can you give me detail contact about this type of agenciese

vinkavi17

Mar 12, 2014
Pippin said:
Dear sir, I am in India my TRV is refused again so I Want physical file and VO notes please tell me in details that agency,
I dont have any friend or relative in canada so i cant make request through ATIP, pls give me detail about agency, I will ready to pay 45$

vinkavi17

Mar 12, 2014
Pippin said:
Dear sir, I am in India my TRV is refused again so I Want physical file and VO notes please tell me in details that agency,
I dont have any friend or relative in canada so i cant make request through ATIP, pls give me detail about agency, I will ready to pay 45$

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t99210.1530.html;topicseen

Check the thread about ordering GCMS notes and it will give you lots of information. I haven't used an agency so cannot make recommendations, but am sure you will find references in this thread. Good luck. Physical files take two months minimum as they scan each page. Unless you think something has happened to the contents of your application you probably just need to request the GCMS notes which will give you information about the officer's reasons for the decision. Good luck