+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What if EE profile shows Ineligible

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Hi all,

I created EE profile. Some how it shows ineligible and Profile was transmitted. It's been week i cant edit the information and resubmit it again. ITs just showing view form.

Do you guys in this forum have any idea how can i proceed through. OR i should create a new profile?

Pleasee any help

lulu1

Feb 6, 2015
Hi rifsim1216

I don't think you're the only one having this issue. I also created an online profile 2days ago. I meet all the requirement. 3 years diploma program, Celpip scores are high, 2 years work experience in skill B and I have a valid job offer at the moment. I got an email saying 'profile ineligible" I sent 3 different application and right away, that email was sent to me. Not sure if this an error on their end cause the email doesn't even say exactly where I'm failing to meet requirement. Is anyone else getting this same errors as us? Please help!!

P.S- I called the immigration office and the lady wasn't so helpful. She just said I should send an email to the technical department. I'm hoping that's the case and it's fixed as soon as possible.

WP_Jun13

Star Member
Oct 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Under which category you guys are trying?

if you guys are applying under CEC category below are the points
1. Education - You must enter your secondary and post secondary studies. Not just your latest studies.
2. Available Funds - Make sure you have entered enough funds. If you guys are working in Canada then put your annual salary as available funds.
3. Work Experience - make sure you enter all your work experience history.
4. IELTS - Make sure you have the CLB-7 overall score

Once you submit and the profile becomes ineligible you cannot modify that. Just leave that and create a new profile.

Hope it helps.

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Hi,

Thanks for the post. I am applying under CEC .. I have ielts score of CLB6. 1 year of canadian work exprience.

There were some questions like ontario qualified certificate etc.. Etc.. I marked it as no

But dont know why it was showing ineligible..

So now can i create new profile. What about jobbank.. Do we need to complete that as well if i am presently employed

forever21

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
rifsim1216 said:
Hi,

Thanks for the post. I am applying under CEC .. I have ielts score of CLB6. 1 year of canadian work exprience.

There were some questions like ontario qualified certificate etc.. Etc.. I marked it as no

But dont know why it was showing ineligible..

So now can i create new profile. What about jobbank.. Do we need to complete that as well if i am presently employed
What about your funds?

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Hello All,

I created profile on 12th January and that time i was eligible and EE score was 375.Now, today i received an email says that i am not eligible.
I don,t know what is wrong here?
Please suggest me the way forward.. Shall i create new profile? OR wait if i can do any changes in my application. (As of now i can not change anythign in my profile).

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks//

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
cool_shah01 said:
Hello All,

I created profile on 12th January and that time i was eligible and EE score was 375.Now, today i received an email says that i am not eligible.
I don,t know what is wrong here?
Please suggest me the way forward.. Shall i create new profile? OR wait if i can do any changes in my application. (As of now i can not change anythign in my profile).

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks//
I will say you leave it the way it is and create another profile. This time around, check what your age is, how much you quoted as proof of funds(I learnt the amount has recently been increased, which may explain why some eligible profiles suddenly became ineligible), and ensure all other details are properly filled. Let's what happens then

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
rifsim1216 said:
Hi all,

I created EE profile. Some how it shows ineligible and Profile was transmitted. It's been week i cant edit the information and resubmit it again. ITs just showing view form.

Do you guys in this forum have any idea how can i proceed through. OR i should create a new profile?

Pleasee any help
Hi,
You cannot edit "ineligible" profile. You need to create another profile ... you will get edit option only if your profile is in eligible status.

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
simonawo said:
I will say you leave it the way it is and create another profile. This time around, check what your age is, how much you quoted as proof of funds(I learnt the amount has recently been increased, which may explain why some eligible profiles suddenly became ineligible), and ensure all other details are properly filled. Let's what happens then
Hi,

I started my application again and it shows as below. Please let me know if anything else need to be done now ( Except waiting for ITA)

Where is this application? Details
Application/profile status Open
Province/Territory Nomination No nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration Accepted
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria Met
ITA Status No invitation at this time
Review of submitted documents

Express Entry Profile Details
Criteria Details
Federal Skilled Worker Met
Overall Score 375

Thanks //

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
will never happen since cap reached for fsw2014
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
definitely not for fsw2014
To cool_shah,

I am in the same situation, my profile has become ineligile. when i went back and checked i could see that the funds what i mentioned was less than what is required, i guess they have raised the bar on funds requried.

I cannot update the existing profile, so i startad creating a new profile for Express enty. but i am stuck at a point where it says "have you applied to citizenship and immgration before?" YES or NO.

Should i select YES or NO
if i say YES, i have the profile number but i do not have UCI number and i cannot leave this blank.

and if say NO, i guess its incorrect, becacuse I have the express entry profile number.

I am a bit confused, Can you help me.

Did you create a new profile with the existing login?
or
Did you create a new profile with the new login?

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
choco09 said:
To cool_shah,

I am in the same situation, my profile has become ineligile. when i went back and checked i could see that the funds what i mentioned was less than what is required, i guess they have raised the bar on funds requried.

I cannot update the existing profile, so i startad creating a new profile for Express enty. but i am stuck at a point where it says "have you applied to citizenship and immgration before?" YES or NO.

Should i select YES or NO
if i say YES, i have the profile number but i do not have UCI number and i cannot leave this blank.

and if say NO, i guess its incorrect, becacuse I have the express entry profile number.

I am a bit confused, Can you help me.

Did you create a new profile with the existing login?
or
Did you create a new profile with the new login?

Hi,

I used existing login only.

View my submitted applications or profiles
Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action

E000XXXXXX Express Entry NAME February-11-2015 02:35:55 PM EST Profile Ineligible Read

E000XXXXXX Express Entry NAME March-14-2015 04:15:35 PM EDT Submitted Read

Thanks //

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
cool_shah01 said:
Hi,

I used existing login only.

View my submitted applications or profiles
Application number Application type Applicant's name Date submitted Details Messages Action

E000XXXXXX Express Entry NAME February-11-2015 02:35:55 PM EST Profile Ineligible Read

E000XXXXXX Express Entry NAME March-14-2015 04:15:35 PM EDT Submitted Read

Thanks //
Cool_shah

what did you select for "have you applied to citizenship and immgration before?" YES or NO.

choco09

Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NOC 2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
All Docs Sent
Nomination.....
God knows
IELTS Request
sent along with appl
File Transfer...
Med's Request
never for fsw2014
Med's Done....
may be later
Interview........
may be later
Passport Req..
cool_shah01 said:
I choose NO

I chose NO and submitted the application.
Now i need to re-register with the jobbank with new profile ID.

Thank you.

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
choco09 said:
I chose NO and submitted the application.
Now i need to re-register with the jobbank with new profile ID.

Thank you.
Yes, For Job bank .. I also created new ID .
Now in your express entry profile it will show your old EE profile as well. as mentioned in my previous post. right?