+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What happened in the application process?

Janelee

May 14, 2009
My friend is a Chinese and her busband is a Canadian. They both now live in China. My friend sent her application for PR to Mississauga in Apirl, but the centre returned it in May with a letter said that they don't accept the bank draft from the Bank of China. The officer also gave her a client ID number. She could see the process in CIC website. My friend then paid the application fee online and sent the official receipt to the centre in June. But, the process in CIC website has no update till now! It still shows the return. Because my friend only received a letter from the officer to pay the application fee without returning other application docutments.
Should my friend sent all the application docutments again or only wait for the update?
She is so worried about it. Is there some wrong for her application?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Janelee said:
My friend is a Chinese and her busband is a Canadian. They both now live in China. My friend sent her application for PR to Mississauga in Apirl, but the centre returned it in May with a letter said that they don't accept the bank draft from the Bank of China. The officer also gave her a client ID number. She could see the process in CIC website. My friend then paid the application fee online and sent the official receipt to the centre in June. But, the process in CIC website has no update till now! It still shows the return. Because my friend only received a letter from the officer to pay the application fee without returning other application docutments.
Should my friend sent all the application docutments again or only wait for the update?
She is so worried about it. Is there some wrong for her application?
Not smart, they returned the application without processing it and your friend didn't send it back, just the receipt for payment? What is Mississauga going to process without the application and sponsorship. it should be sent back to Mississauga with proof of payment.

PMM