+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What "Guarantor" mean?

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
What "Guarantor" on the back of photo taken at COSTCO ? WHO IS "Guarantor" and he/she need to sign on the back of my photo?

karianna

Jun 12, 2015
Are the photos for the citizenship application or Canada passport application?

Costco uses a standard set of stamps for all their photos.. if you placed the order for citizenship application photos, then all you need to add in the back is the applicant name - for passport applications, a guarantor will have to fill a section of the application and also sign the photo - this is not required for citizenship applications...

bkd1969

May 1, 2011
Are the photos for the citizenship application or Canada passport application?

Costco uses a standard set of stamps for all their photos.. if you placed the order for citizenship application photos, then all you need to add in the back is the applicant name - for passport applications, a guarantor will have to fill a section of the application and also sign the photo - this is not required for citizenship applications...
i am applying for citizenship. so I just print my name and leave "guarantor" signature blank? thanks.

NewUser2018

Jun 15, 2017
gaurentor can be your family doc, bank manager, nurse practisioner. fam doctor filled, signed and stamped for my cousin.