+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what final stage mean

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Hello. Just a little background. I have asked numerous times for an update on my case... the answer is always "pending security". However, this time I received a different answer. They replied "Please note that this file is on its final stage. You will be contacted and advised of further processing in due course. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you. ". I googled what this meant and all I could find.. is final stage means issuing visa. In this case they would ask for my passport. The thing is... they have had my passport since May 2017. Can someone please tell me what this means.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Hello. Just a little background. I have asked numerous times for an update on my case... the answer is always "pending security". However, this time I received a different answer. They replied "Please note that this file is on its final stage. You will be contacted and advised of further processing in due course. Rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you. ". I googled what this meant and all I could find.. is final stage means issuing visa. In this case they would ask for my passport. The thing is... they have had my passport since May 2017. Can someone please tell me what this means.
Yeah this is a good sign. It means you are in your final stage soon you will get PPR. Where did you get your reply? Did you do MP enquirie?

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
Yeah this is a good sign. It means you are in your final stage soon you will get PPR. Where did you get your reply? Did you do MP enquirie?
they already have my passport since may and i did mp enquirer but it didn't help that much i just send email to my VO in egypt