+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What does this mean

Sadab

Oct 20, 2020
Final Decision: Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details
Does this mean they shall provide me the study permit/visa and that there is no chance of them reversing their decision? Do application get rejected after this stage after passport submission?

Feeling very anxious. Please let me know!

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Does this mean they shall provide me the study permit/visa and that there is no chance of them reversing their decision? Do application get rejected after this stage after passport submission?

Feeling very anxious. Please let me know!
Why would they reverse the decision? They already told you your application have been approved. Did you lie about something and worried they might find out :) ?

Just relax and start planning your trip to Canada.

Reactions: CMog

Sadab

Oct 20, 2020
Why would they reverse the decision? They already told you your application have been approved. Did you lie about something and worried they might find out :) ?

Just relax and start planning your trip to Canada.
No there r no lies. I got a rejection back in winter but now i got an approval. I am just worried whether the previous rejection might result in a reversal now.

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
No there r no lies. I got a rejection back in winter but now i got an approval. I am just worried whether the previous rejection might result in a reversal now.
Could you please share your timeline and country you applied from?
SDS or NON SDS?