Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed with God's grace on 7/3/2012
We received an email saying that "application is received on 6th October" just 2 days ago. UCI and file number is also provided. We could log in to view our application but it only states " the sponsored person and with the word "null" before my name. Otherwise nothing else about being approved or not. Have anyone received anything like this? What does"null" mean? :(

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newlife23 said:
We received an email saying that "application is received on 6th October" just 2 days ago. UCI and file number is also provided. We could log in to view our application but it only states " the sponsored person and with the word "null" before my name. Otherwise nothing else about being approved or not. Have anyone received anything like this? What does"null" mean? :(
Null means no status yet. They haven't updated your ECAS yet it seems. Don't worry ECAS is normally not updated that frequently or on time consistently. It is not something you should rely on to get the latest most up to date status.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
null means - Nil, No existence, empty, nothing, no significance ......

May be no details on ECAS as the updates may appear later at any time.

newlife23

Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kuala Lumpur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th October 2011
Med's Done....
25-07-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2012
LANDED..........
Landed with God's grace on 7/3/2012
I see, thanks wilson. I guess I could only just wait.......

harryca

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2008
Doc's Request.
25-Nov-2011
Nomination.....
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
25-Jun-2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
newlife23 said:
I see, thanks wilson. I guess I could only just wait.......
null means, in your application, you did not mention any last name.
I've provided 2 examples at the end of this message.

The name of the person has now been added to the last name section in their software and first name is set to null.

e.g
1. Full Name: John Smith

First Name: John
Last Name: Smith

2. Full Name: Peter

First Name: null
Last Name: Peter

bilbol11

Nov 1, 2011
i think its frensh world null it mean zero empty nothing it have so much means but in your case i think its empty that mean your ecas dsnt show anything yet so you need to weit

Forever-Waiting

Feb 27, 2014
newlife23 said:
Hello,

I just saw my E-cas and I am also getting the same “NULL” message when I am trying to login. Please I need some guidance as I saw your post and you also had the “NULL” message showing in the past.

I just need to know what steps I can take to solve this situation. I tried to contact my MP and got a waiting date and said to wait till April. Applied for GCM notes but no luck in that too as all it shows is application in progress.

Please help me in solving this problem. Thank you very much.