What does it mean ?

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Dear all
on the CIC on-line case followup, I found the following:
(In process
Medical results have been received).

What does this mean ? Does it mean that they will request the passport soon or it is a usual thing to put this ?
Thanks

NC

Mar 6, 2007
It means that you will be getting you will be getting the passport request soon. It might be on its way..

In my case, I saw a similar status a couple of days after I had received the passport request.

Yours should be on its way.

NC

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
hey

I have already received my passports and the COPR...guess what, I checked the Eclient this morning and my staus is still in process...

so it means that most of you probably will receive notices very soon, do not trust 100% what you see on the Eclient, i am not sure how often it is updated anymore

cheers guys!!
Eduardo

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks so much my friends
Guess what happened today -:)
I found the letter asking for the passport...at last we did it although it was not so long as we are provinicial nominee and currently in Canada.
Applied for PNP: April 2006
Applied for Buffalo: December 2006
PPR: today, May 1, 2007.

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks Rajesh
Hope to hear good news from you soon,
you see..I was about to send the CAIPS but I received the PPR just before doing it !

Ozzie

Star Member
Aug 3, 2006
USA
congrats man! ...

hey eduardo! what happened with your passports did you get em back with shiny visas?

Egyman

Star Member
Feb 7, 2007
Thanks my friends Eduardo Picazo and Ozzie
Best of luck to you all.
Waiting for the next step...

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Ozzie said:
congrats man! ...

hey eduardo! what happened with your passports did you get em back with shiny visas?
Hey Ozzie my friend

Yes I did, actually I delivered the passports in person, I went to the Canadian Embassy at Mexico City last Monday and; it was very fast, I delivered them by 9:15 AM, I was asked to come back at 1:00 PM I did so, then I waited just for my turn on the queue and after 15 minutes of waiting I was provided with a super shiny big envelope with our stamped passports and the COPR for each of my family members. It was followed with a big smile and congratulations from the Consul. (A very nice lady, by the way)

They also provide me with a couple of blank formats for our kid’s vaccination record, in order for my children’s pediatrician fill the blanks for me. so they can attend at school.

Note: the Visas were issued for one entrance only (take it or leave it) We must to do the landing before this coming September.

Cheers
Eduardo

Ozzie

Star Member
Aug 3, 2006
USA
well the consulate received my passports on the 13th, on the letter it said 3 weeks processing time... this is the 3rd week still waiting ... it can be any day either tomm or following day!

wish me luck

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Ozzie said:
well the consulate received my passports on the 13th, on the letter it said 3 weeks processing time... this is the 3rd week still waiting ... it can be any day either tomm or following day!

wish me luck
Hey Ozzie

it is just a Mailing stuff, they will come to you anytime

Cheers
Eduardo